ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching Tier-1(PSW) to Spouse Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nadeem123
Newly Registered

Switching Tier-1(PSW) to Spouse Visa

Post by nadeem123 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Dear All,

I have a very complex case which needs immediate attention to look at for you guys.

I am currently on Tier-1 Post study work visa which is expiring in August 2014. I am married to a girl in UK 5 months ago which has a REFUGEE LEAVE TO REMAIN in UK. I repeat Leave to remain( which is for 5 years) and not Indefinite Leave. Can I switch my visa to spouse visa by applying under FLR(M) ? I am working at the moment in UK and earning above the threshold limit and have all documents ready for application. The only concern is about the Refugee Leave to Remain.

Though on the first page of form FLR(M), it is clearly stated that you should use this form If you are applying as a partner of a person with Refugee Leave. Can I apply under this category? If yes, will I be getting spouse visa on normal five year route?

Please advise.
Kind Regards
Nadeem

nadeem123
Newly Registered

Re: Switching Tier-1(PSW) to Spouse Visa

Post by nadeem123 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Can anybody reply me please.

Regards