ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 PSW to Tier 2 sponsor work visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sangeetharaman89

Tier 1 PSW to Tier 2 sponsor work visa

Post by sangeetharaman89 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Dear Friends..

Thanks for reading this post. I am very new to this board. I need some help in extending my visa in this country. I am on my Tier 1 PSW expiring in march 2014. I have recently got a contract job(August) in my field with an agency. My contract with the agency converted to the company contarct with an extension for an year.Since my visa is until march my company told me to sort out my visa otherwise its only five months. I want to work for this company and stay here. please do help me with any kind of ideas you can. Your every single reply will help me a lot. Thank you so mcuh in advance.

sangeetha

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:48 pm

You can simply extend to tier 4 easily if you already not reach the 5 years cap and then from tier 4 you can switch into tier 2.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS