ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Reply

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waqasone
Newly Registered

Urgent Reply

Post by waqasone » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:20 am

Hi,

My name is Waqas. I am on Post Study Work (PSW) in UK since May 2012 in addition to my 20 months as a student so in total my presence in UK is 2 years and 3 months. I recently went to Pakistan in October 14, 2012 and came back on 5th December 2012. I got married there. Now I want to apply dependent visa for my Wife. But I am confuse with the maintenance funds. I am sure about the length of maintaining funds in my account which is continuous 3 months. How much funds should I need to maintain in my UK account?? Is it £1800+£900 or £600+£900 for my wife and me???

Thanks in advance. Please reply me as soon as possible because I want to apply for the visa early.

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Urgent Reply

Post by smehmood » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:55 pm

waqasone wrote:Hi,

My name is Waqas. I am on Post Study Work (PSW) in UK since May 2012 in addition to my 20 months as a student so in total my presence in UK is 2 years and 3 months. I recently went to Pakistan in October 14, 2012 and came back on 5th December 2012. I got married there. Now I want to apply dependent visa for my Wife. But I am confuse with the maintenance funds. I am sure about the length of maintaining funds in my account which is continuous 3 months. How much funds should I need to maintain in my UK account?? Is it £1800+£900 or £600+£900 for my wife and me???

Thanks in advance. Please reply me as soon as possible because I want to apply for the visa early.
Hi

You only need 600 for 90 days

Regards
Shaukat