Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Withdraw and file in new application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Withdraw and file in new application

Post by cwinya » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Had a Tier 1 (post study work visa). Applied for extension using FLR(O) before it expired and It was rejected. We had to appeal until I exhausted all my appeal rights. Then had no option but go for judicial review. A court session was held and waiting upon decision which has taken ages.
Its now 10 yrs I am living in the UK and would like to fill in the SET(LR) form.
Could any one please advise. Is it okay to withdraw the judicial review case and send in a SET(LR) FORM?

Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Loughborough

Re: Withdraw and file in new application

Post by riz1986 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:47 pm

section 3c doesn't cover u on JR......were u given permission to appeal to upper tribunal
If u hv exhausted all ur appeal rights n u don't make a successful fresh application u'll be considered overstayer.