ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ATAS certificate for skill worker visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wt12
Newly Registered
New Zealand

ATAS certificate for skill worker visa

Post by wt12 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:51 am

Hi I would like to ask about ATAS certificate for skill worker visa. ATAS certificate is previoulsy required for the students who would like to study certain subjects (eg.biology, chemistry etc). Recently, the government changed the rule that researchers working in these research areas also required ATAS for skill worker visa.
I submitted my application yesterday. Does anyone has any experience with this ATAS application for skill worker visa? Could you please share your timeline and experience.

forum_place2020
Newly Registered

Re: ATAS certificate for skill worker visa

Post by forum_place2020 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:57 pm

Hi wt12, in the application form, what did you input in the 'Research Statement' section? It says that this should be given by the university, but as a researcher, not sure what it is exactly.

Also, for the sponsors section, did you enter the contact details of your university?

Thanks!