ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current super priority service

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ravin9889

Current super priority service

Post by ravin9889 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:07 pm

Hi,

I read a few posts where folks have complained not getting a decision on time even after applying with priority service because of the backlog due to Covid.

Just wanted to know if things have improved at all. My biometrics appointment is on 23rd Aug and it is a super priority application (to get the decision in one working day). Shall I expect any delays?

Thanks,
Ravin

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Current super priority service

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:30 pm

No one on the forum can tell you if there will be a delay. It depends on your application and documents.

Not everyone experiences a delay so don't assume it applies to everyone and the delays are likely NOT due to covid but due to issues with certain applications.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ravin9889

Post by ravin9889 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:29 am

I understand, thank you CR001. As far as the documents go, since I am switching employers within the UK my application only asks for Passport and current BRP. I have uploaded both plus my residence proof on UKVCAS portal. Would you suggest to upload any other documents?

Please reply asap as today is the last day for me to be able to upload docs to UKVCAS.

Thanks in advance!

h291172
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Post by h291172 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:58 pm

Have you got your decision?
My husband attended his appointment on 25th August (before 12pm) and should receive a decision today (Super priority service).
But we haven't heard anything.
Good luck to both of us!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:09 pm

h291172 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:58 pm
Have you got your decision?
My husband attended his appointment on 25th August (before 12pm) and should receive a decision today (Super priority service).
But we haven't heard anything.
Good luck to both of us!
Super priority is 24 hours, not same day!!

Those who get an answer in a couple of hours are lucky, not everyone gets one.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

a66013

Post by a66013 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:22 pm

Hi Ravin,

Have you received the application result on the next day?

thanks.

ravin9889 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:07 pm
Hi,

I read a few posts where folks have complained not getting a decision on time even after applying with priority service because of the backlog due to Covid.

Just wanted to know if things have improved at all. My biometrics appointment is on 23rd Aug and it is a super priority application (to get the decision in one working day). Shall I expect any delays?

Thanks,
Ravin