ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Curtailment after switching from ICT Main applicant to Dependent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Prav2
Newly Registered
India

Curtailment after switching from ICT Main applicant to Dependent

Post by Prav2 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:34 pm

Hi Team

We have received curtailment letter last week . According to the notice our leave expires on 31/03/2020. The reason for curtailment is no evidence of fresh application for entry clearance or leave to remain in the UK after my employment end with previous company in April 2019

Now My partner is the Main applicant Tier 2 General visa holder (starting from February 2019) with myself and my son being her dependants effectively from April 2019

The initial sponsorship was given by previous company to me and my wife and son are dependent, my employment ended in April 2019 prior to my end of employment (March 2019) we made a fresh application and we were granted visa as per the Tier 2 guidelines till March 2022.

Obviously, this is the incorrect information being sent to us, as we are already holding valid visa Leave to Remain

Now what are the steps which we need to take to address this issue and to whom should we write mail and how long should it take in updating the correct information with the Home Office.

I would appreciate your response

Thanks
Prav