ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deception

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adi85
Newly Registered
Grenada

Deception

Post by Adi85 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Hello All,

I had applied visitor Visa in Jun2017 and got refused reason is that I forget to mention caution which i was received in 2009, so they refused my visa under paragraph V3.6 saying that I used deception for not mentioning the caution and my future application might refused depending on applications for next 10 years. and there was no where mention for any review or anything.
In may 2018 my wife me and my son applied for Tier 1 general dependent and my wife got visa only me and my son did not saying that cos my visa refused last year so this time also my visa refused under paragraph 320(7B).
Applied for AR in july 2018 got refused in Aug 2018 My solicitor Sent PAP and its more then 14 days havent heard from them and my son is just 17th months and its more then 2 months he is away with his mother.
I dont have any clue of this caution until immigration mention cos 2010 I got PSW and then i left country in 2012 and came to Grenada.

Need to know if there is any chances in PAP or this things goes upto JR and how long this all process take cos me and my son here just waiting and waiting.
Any response is really helpful in this scenario as we both have no other option to wait and my wife is working in Hospital as a Doctor.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Deception

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:23 pm

In may 2018 my wife me and my son applied for Tier 1 general dependent and my wife got visa only me and my son did not saying that cos my visa refused last year so this time also my visa refused under paragraph 320(7B).
Please explain more clearly what you mean by your wife, you and son applied for Tier 1 General dependent visa?? Who is the Tier 1 General main visa holder?? The Tier 1 General main visa holder route has been closed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Adi85
Newly Registered
Grenada

Post by Adi85 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:46 pm

My wife was a main applicant and she got visa and she is currently in UK working in a Leicester Hospital as a Core Doctor.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:48 pm

So do you mean she got a TIER 2 GENERAL visa??

Tier 1 General no longer exists!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Adi85
Newly Registered
Grenada

Post by Adi85 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Yes I am sorry yes she got Tier2 General visa cos of these all waiting times half of my mind not concentrating on one things.

Adi85
Newly Registered
Grenada

Post by Adi85 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:58 pm

Hello All,

I had applied visitor Visa in Jun2017 and got refused reason is that I forget to mention caution which i was received in 2009, so they refused my visa under paragraph V3.6 saying that I used deception for not mentioning the caution and my future application might refused depending on applications for next 10 years. and there was no where mention for any review or anything.
In may 2018 my wife was main applicant, me and my son applied for Tier 2 general dependent and my wife got visa only me and my son did not saying that cos my visa refused last year so this time also my visa refused under paragraph 320(7B).
Applied for AR in july 2018 got refused in Aug 2018 My solicitor Sent PAP and its more then 14 days havent heard from them and my son is just 17th months and its more then 2 months he is away with his mother.
I dont have any clue of this caution until immigration mention cos 2010 I got PSW and then i left country in 2012 and came to Grenada.

Need to know if there is any chances in PAP or this things goes upto JR and how long this all process take cos me and my son here just waiting and waiting.
Any response is really helpful in this scenario as we both have no other option to wait and my wife is working in Hospital as a Doctor.
[/quote]

Adi85
Newly Registered
Grenada

Post by Adi85 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Update regarding my case that They did not reply of PAP and time frame of 14 days has been completed so now only JR left no other options or if anything else I can do please let me know.

Adi85
Newly Registered
Grenada

Post by Adi85 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:33 pm

I am still seeking reply from expert its now 20 days no reply of PAP so can i go for JR or still give time to Immigration???

Adi85
Newly Registered
Grenada

Post by Adi85 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:14 pm

Send an another mail to PAP team and give them deadline for 3 days if they do not reply then going for JR I think dont have any other options left.