ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent proof of relationship documents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tgal
Newly Registered
Mood:
Guyana

Health care worker dependent proof of relationship

Post by Tgal » Mon May 24, 2021 10:29 pm

Hello. Any advice is please appreciated

I will be applying for a skilled worker visa and will be applying for my partner to come as a dependent as well. I have few questions regarding the provision of documents showing we have been cohabiting together since we are unmarried. we do not live in the UK and as such, do not have a lot of documents most sites say we can provide as proof of living together for the past 2 years. we also do not have any joint documents sent to both of us. however, we have documents in our individual names.

1st question: from June 2019, we were in the UK for 5months due to exams we had to write on a visitor visa. I want to show documents to the same address and proof of Airbnb booking while we were in the UK. do I instead need to show proof that we were still living at the same address back home during this period?

2nd question: we have online bank statements and online receipts of things we bought in our names (showing the same address) while we were in the UK. if we print and present these, would they be accepted?

3rd Question: most of our bank statements from back home will be a printed version as we are not currently in the country. will this be an issue?

4th question: we would also be showing documents from back home and while in the UK. unfortunately, although we were living together back home, only I and my other flatmate have the tenancy agreement in our names. also, only the other tenant goes to pays the bill as we just contribute the money. But at no time have we not been together with more than a month apart in the last 4 years. please will the following documents which have our names and same address be sufficient?

a. May 2019: home country online bank statement (x2)

b. July 2019: home country work permit certificate (x2)

c. Sept 2019: eBay receipt to a UK address (applicant) / transferwise online bank statement to the same address (dependant)

d. dem 2019: taxpayer certificate (dependant)/ home country online bank statement (applicant)

e. Feb 2020: Job letter (x2)

f. April 2020: a different bank letter in home country (dependent)

g. June 2020: national insurance scheme letter (applicant)

h. Sept 2020: online home country bank statement (x2)

i. Dec 2020: online home country bank statement (x2)

j. Jan 2021: covid test doctor result (dependent)

k. march 2021: online purchase in the UK (x2)

l. May 2021: online bank statement to a Uk address (x2)

I would also provide a letter from our landlord back home, trip details such as Airbnb and flights and photos

Tgal
Newly Registered
Mood:
Guyana

dependent proof of relationship documents

Post by Tgal » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:17 pm

PLS HELP!! are online printed bank statements to use as proof of cohabitation accepted or they must be stamped/ bank verified?