ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to give justification for the huge withdrawals I made in my bank accountwhen applying for skilled worker visa?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mmssaa
India

Do I need to give justification for the huge withdrawals I made in my bank accountwhen applying for skilled worker visa?

Post by mmssaa » Sun May 09, 2021 11:43 am

Hi there,

I believe I must submit my bank statements when applying for a skilled worker visa. I have a couple of questions:
1) How many months of bank statements do I need to submit?
2) I have made huge withdrawals in the past 3-4 months (No huge deposits though). Do I need to give justification on why I have made those huge withdrawals?

Appreciate in advance. Thank you.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Do I need to give justification for the huge withdrawals I made in my bank accountwhen applying for skilled worker v

Post by manci » Sun May 09, 2021 1:19 pm

As from your previous posts it seems that you have been in the UK on another visa for at least 12 months there will be no maintenance to pay and no need to submit bank statements when you apply to switch to the SW visa.
Personal opinion, not professional or legal advice

mmssaa
India

Re: Do I need to give justification for the huge withdrawals I made in my bank accountwhen applying for skilled worker v

Post by mmssaa » Mon May 10, 2021 5:28 pm

Thank you, much appreciated.