Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Home Address and Correspondence Address

Only for UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) points system Tier 2

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Post Reply
Member of Standing
Posts: 350
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Home Address and Correspondence Address

Post by UKLL » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Hello, I have got a question with regards to home address and correspondence address:

I have got a house in Yorkshire which is considered my home address. All bills are registered under my name and I live there now and then when I am on leave. When I am not there a room is rented out.

I work in London where I rent a room and stay in London for work.

Home Office has my London address in their database as I updated them when I moved to London for work. I also registered with London Met Police when I moved to this London address.

So my home address is the Yorkshire one and my correspondence address is the London address.

Should I update my address back to the Yorkshire one with the Home Office? On the online address updating page it says I can change my home address or correspondence address but the actual procedure only says Update home address.

Or does this actually matter?

Thank you!

Post Reply