ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Address and Correspondence Address

Only for UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) points system Tier 2

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Home Address and Correspondence Address

Post by UKLL » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Hello, I have got a question with regards to home address and correspondence address:

I have got a house in Yorkshire which is considered my home address. All bills are registered under my name and I live there now and then when I am on leave. When I am not there a room is rented out.

I work in London where I rent a room and stay in London for work.

Home Office has my London address in their database as I updated them when I moved to London for work. I also registered with London Met Police when I moved to this London address.

So my home address is the Yorkshire one and my correspondence address is the London address.

Should I update my address back to the Yorkshire one with the Home Office? On the online address updating page it says I can change my home address or correspondence address but the actual procedure only says Update home address.

Or does this actually matter?

Thank you!