ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How come some sponsors are listed many times in the register

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

The Station Agent

How come some sponsors are listed many times in the register

Post by The Station Agent » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:22 pm

I've noticed in the register of sponsors that some sponsors are listed multiple times. Many also have multiple ratings. For instance Abertay University has about 25 listings at A rating and about 6 at B rating. I'm just wondering whether they have registered multiple times? Or whether they have registered seperately for multiple places of business? Anyone here know the answer?

ash786
BANNED

Re: How come some sponsors are listed many times in the regi

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:41 pm

The Station Agent wrote:I've noticed in the register of sponsors that some sponsors are listed multiple times. Many also have multiple ratings. For instance Abertay University has about 25 listings at A rating and about 6 at B rating. I'm just wondering whether they have registered multiple times? Or whether they have registered seperately for multiple places of business? Anyone here know the answer?
Multiple places or branches can have different ratings.

The Station Agent

Post by The Station Agent » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Thanks, but does that mean they have registered each branch / place as a separate sponsor? IE each place / branch applied and paid the fee etc.?

One of my clients is coming up as listed twice - one entry has tier 2 and tier 5 A rating, the other listing has 2 Tier 2 A ratings. I helped them with the T2/T5 registration but it looks like they've gone and registered again, presumably paying the fee again. I suspect as they are a big company that the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing, but shouldn't UKBA have pointed out to them that they're already registered?

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:55 pm

The Station Agent wrote:Thanks, but does that mean they have registered each branch / place as a separate sponsor? IE each place / branch applied and paid the fee etc.?

One of my clients is coming up as listed twice - one entry has tier 2 and tier 5 A rating, the other listing has 2 Tier 2 A ratings. I helped them with the T2/T5 registration but it looks like they've gone and registered again, presumably paying the fee again. I suspect as they are a big company that the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing, but shouldn't UKBA have pointed out to them that they're already registered?
Thats cuz they mighr have added extra tier or new branches of the company after their initial registration.