ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICT Tier2 Dependent to ICT Tier2 from my employer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rishita_rishi
Newly Registered
India

ICT Tier2 Dependent to ICT Tier2 from my employer

Post by Rishita_rishi » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:24 pm

Hi,

My spouse had been in UK on Long term ICT Tier2 from his employer from Dec 17 - Nov 19(Though his Visa expired on 28 Dec'19). At the same time, I got PBS dependent for the same duration of 2 years.
Though I din't go with him as I was working with my employer in India. We visited him during summer vacations only for a month in Jun2018 and Jun2019.

Now my employer want to send me on ICT Tier2 Long term to UK in April'20.
As my spouse is in cooling off period , does cooling off period apply to me also? can I travel to UK from my employer on ICT tier2 Long term Or I have to wait till Dec 20 to get cooling off period over?

If cooling period does not apply to me and I can travel from my employer, can my spouse get ICT Tier2 dependent?

Thanks much for your help!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ICT Tier2 Dependent to ICT Tier2 from my employer

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:36 pm

Cooking off period does NOT apply to dependents changing to ICT main and vise versa.

It only applies to ICT main changing to tier 2 general main.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.