ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICT to Skilled Worker

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

INR001
Newly Registered
India

ICT to Skilled Worker

Post by INR001 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:00 am

Hi All,

My friend is working for a company on Tier 2 ICT (travelled from India on deputation), as the company is already on the UK sponsors list they wants him to check if he can change his visa to the skilled worker route

Is it possible to change the VISA (ICT to Point Based/Skilled worker) while working for the same company, and any info on what documents he needs to provide?

Many thanks,
Ram

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: ICT to Skilled Worker

Post by sah10406 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:53 am

INR001 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:00 am
they wants him to check if he can change his visa to the skilled worker route
This is very weird. If they are thinking of sponsoring him to stay under the Skilled worker route, and they don't know the Rules or eligibility for doing that, they need to get advice from the Home Office Sponsor Helpdesk -- not from the employee they are thinking of sponsoring!
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.