ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is the SMS Platform working,Is home office issuing any defined CoS.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lexus
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Is the SMS Platform working,Is home office issuing any defined CoS.

Post by Lexus » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:01 pm

My company has requested the Skilled Worker (Previously Tier-2 General) Company license via the SMS Portal.
On SMS portal the review status is showing pending.I have called the home office many times and have been told to send an email and they will reply but since 8 July they havent replied.

Does anyone know if the home office is working on defined CoSs?How can i escarlate this issue?Has anyone received a defined CoS recently?

My company was awarded 10 defined CoS we have only used up 8.the last 2 are just pending on the system and no one from home office is replying.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Is the SMS Platform working,Is home office issuing any defined CoS.

Post by manci » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:58 pm

Lexus wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:01 pm
My company has requested the Skilled Worker (Previously Tier-2 General) Company license via the SMS Portal.
On SMS portal the review status is showing pending.I have called the home office many times and have been told to send an email and they will reply but since 8 July they havent replied.
If the company doesn't have a valid sponsor licence they cannot assign CoSs, defined or undefined.

Most sponsor licence applications are processed within 8 weeks. UKVI may need to visit the business.

It may be possible to pay £500 to get a decision within 10 working days if this option is offered at the time of the application.
Personal opinion, not professional or legal advice

blondesafari

Re: Is the SMS Platform working,Is home office issuing any defined CoS.

Post by blondesafari » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:51 pm

I’m the appointed person for our company, and have just today had a successful application.
We had to pay extra to fast track the application and, even then, the whole process from CoS to decision took 12 weeks.