Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June 2018 Restricted COS

Only for UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) points system Tier 2

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Locked
UKTier2June2018
Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:06 am
India

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by UKTier2June2018 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Aelzayaty wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:14 pm
I sent an email to employer to clarify refused or rejected . They replied refused so this means refused due to points. 45k salary . 3 attempts and they decided to withdraw my offer :( can i convince them to try again next month in case minimum required points dropped ? Or lose hope?
I would always advice you to try to negotiate - saying the additional value you can create by working for them earlier should justify a salary increase to 50k and you would have better chances of coming through next month - the worst is them saying no - even if they say no, you wouldn't have lost anything

kiru17
inactive
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:33 am
Mood:
India

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by kiru17 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Guys,
So we now have got confirmation from 2 , that 45 non sol,non nhs is refused for June month.
I am on the same boat, but employer havenot informed yet. I now know I'm out of June month's game now.

All the very best for those who waiting at 46+,50 & 50+ . Please keep us informed..

Aelzayaty
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:26 am
Egypt

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by Aelzayaty » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 pm

UKTier2June2018 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:16 pm
Aelzayaty wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:14 pm
I sent an email to employer to clarify refused or rejected . They replied refused so this means refused due to points. 45k salary . 3 attempts and they decided to withdraw my offer :( can i convince them to try again next month in case minimum required points dropped ? Or lose hope?
I would always advice you to try to negotiate - saying the additional value you can create by working for them earlier should justify a salary increase to 50k and you would have better chances of coming through next month - the worst is them saying no - even if they say no, you wouldn't have lost anything
HR already said they are not planning to raise salary for this role!! I might convince them to apply next month. I dunno

maticskhadka
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:09 pm
Mood:
Nepal

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by maticskhadka » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:22 pm

I think cutoff should be 46 this month as we have 50 approved already few days back. But removing doc and nurse didn't make sense here, because there are always more and more at 45+ . only hope now is if around 500-600 rcos carried to another month to clear 45 points backlog. 30+ i think not a chance. i have 30 points.

UKTier2June2018
Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:06 am
India

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by UKTier2June2018 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Aelzayaty wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 pm
UKTier2June2018 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:16 pm
Aelzayaty wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:14 pm
I sent an email to employer to clarify refused or rejected . They replied refused so this means refused due to points. 45k salary . 3 attempts and they decided to withdraw my offer :( can i convince them to try again next month in case minimum required points dropped ? Or lose hope?
I would always advice you to try to negotiate - saying the additional value you can create by working for them earlier should justify a salary increase to 50k and you would have better chances of coming through next month - the worst is them saying no - even if they say no, you wouldn't have lost anything
HR already said they are not planning to raise salary for this role!! I might convince them to apply next month. I dunno
Negotiate with the business - not only HR - also look for other opportunities

voldy1990
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 pm
India

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by voldy1990 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:24 pm

maticskhadka wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:22 pm
I think cutoff should be 46 this month as we have 50 approved already few days back. But removing doc and nurse didn't make sense here, because there are always more and more at 45+ . only hope now is if around 500-600 rcos carried to another month to clear 45 points backlog. 30+ i think not a chance. i have 30 points.
I think it is still early to say for sure. The people who received approval presumably at 50 points was as far back as 11 June and nobody else at 50 or even 55 received an approval post that. Just don't want to get carried away without a definite factual evidence.

maticskhadka
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:09 pm
Mood:
Nepal

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by maticskhadka » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:26 pm

voldy1990 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:24 pm
maticskhadka wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:22 pm
I think cutoff should be 46 this month as we have 50 approved already few days back. But removing doc and nurse didn't make sense here, because there are always more and more at 45+ . only hope now is if around 500-600 rcos carried to another month to clear 45 points backlog. 30+ i think not a chance. i have 30 points.
I think it is still early to say for sure. The people who received approval presumably at 50 points was as far back as 11 June and nobody else at 50 or even 55 received an approval post that. Just don't want to get carried away without a definite factual evidence.
I understand but if doc and nurses are out this month then how can cutoff be more than 50. doesn't it means it always going to be like this way ?

OneAnxiousTeacher
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:37 pm
United States of America

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by OneAnxiousTeacher » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:31 pm

For people who have applied in previous months, how long did it take for notification of your status to arrive after you were sure others had begun to receive refusals/approvals? I am wondering if it is realistic to expect an answer before the weekend, or if this could go on for another week.

voldy1990
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 pm
India

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by voldy1990 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:34 pm

maticskhadka wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:26 pm
voldy1990 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:24 pm
maticskhadka wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:22 pm
I think cutoff should be 46 this month as we have 50 approved already few days back. But removing doc and nurse didn't make sense here, because there are always more and more at 45+ . only hope now is if around 500-600 rcos carried to another month to clear 45 points backlog. 30+ i think not a chance. i have 30 points.
I think it is still early to say for sure. The people who received approval presumably at 50 points was as far back as 11 June and nobody else at 50 or even 55 received an approval post that. Just don't want to get carried away without a definite factual evidence.
I understand but if doc and nurses are out this month then how can cutoff be more than 50. doesn't it means it always going to be like this way ?
We still do not know that fact for sure that doctors and nurses are out this month. If you remember one of the members posted that doctors in the shortage list have already received their approvals for this month.

maticskhadka
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:09 pm
Mood:
Nepal

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by maticskhadka » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:40 pm

voldy1990 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:34 pm
maticskhadka wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:26 pm
voldy1990 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:24 pm
maticskhadka wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:22 pm
I think cutoff should be 46 this month as we have 50 approved already few days back. But removing doc and nurse didn't make sense here, because there are always more and more at 45+ . only hope now is if around 500-600 rcos carried to another month to clear 45 points backlog. 30+ i think not a chance. i have 30 points.
I think it is still early to say for sure. The people who received approval presumably at 50 points was as far back as 11 June and nobody else at 50 or even 55 received an approval post that. Just don't want to get carried away without a definite factual evidence.
I agree this way.
I understand but if doc and nurses are out this month then how can cutoff be more than 50. doesn't it means it always going to be like this way ?
We still do not know that fact for sure that doctors and nurses are out this month. If you remember one of the members posted that doctors in the shortage list have already received their approvals for this month.

londondreams2018
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:16 am
India

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by londondreams2018 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:40 pm

jyoung1973 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:59 am
thevocalmonk wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 am
jyoung1973 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:48 am
UK has raised the minimum points requirement again for the month of June. I had 50+ points and would have made the May cut if my application would have been in on time but I just got notice that I was rejected for June applications for NOT meeting the minimum points requirement.

I have heard that the minimum points threshold will continue to be raised each month as there is considerable pressure to lessen immigration.
What was your salary and is the job in the shortage list?

Thanks


Salary was 45K non shortage
I can't remember whether or not the points were 51 or 55 but I do know my employer said we should be fine for June because we would have made the cut for May; obviously that is not the case.
Dude, you scared the hell out of us. NHS is already short of doctors and they cant handle our chest pain due to such posts. Please do not post any such thing until the doctors get visa.

blitzkrieg333
Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by blitzkrieg333 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:42 pm

londondreams2018 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:40 pm
jyoung1973 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:59 am
thevocalmonk wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 am
jyoung1973 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:48 am
UK has raised the minimum points requirement again for the month of June. I had 50+ points and would have made the May cut if my application would have been in on time but I just got notice that I was rejected for June applications for NOT meeting the minimum points requirement.

I have heard that the minimum points threshold will continue to be raised each month as there is considerable pressure to lessen immigration.
What was your salary and is the job in the shortage list?

Thanks


Salary was 45K non shortage
I can't remember whether or not the points were 51 or 55 but I do know my employer said we should be fine for June because we would have made the cut for May; obviously that is not the case.
Dude, you scared the hell out of us. NHS is already short of doctors and they cant handle our chest pain due to such posts. Please do not post any such thing until the doctors get visa.
Haha.... couldn't stop laughing at this! :lol:

wanderinginlondon
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:46 pm
China

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by wanderinginlondon » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:46 pm

HR replied. No updates are there.
50 points, non SOL, non NHS, non Milkround, non PhD.

londondreams2018
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:16 am
India

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by londondreams2018 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:57 pm

A bit of analysis for interested people. Below is May'18 Data taken from FOI

Points May-18
Granted Refused
40 0 137
41 0 36
42 0 107
43 0 72
44 0 67
45 0 554
46 0 19
47 0 0
48 0 2
49 0 0
50 4 347
51 1 0


Assuming, we have 700 CoS freed up to be distributed among the refused people. 45 is certainly not going out in first Month. And this is May data, June and July will certainly have more applications at 45K and 50K.
if doctors and nurses are out, then cutoff is likely to be 46 and a lot of CoS carried forward to next month, if not, God bless us all.

kiru17
inactive
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:33 am
Mood:
India

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by kiru17 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:05 pm

londondreams2018 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:57 pm
A bit of analysis for interested people. Below is May'18 Data taken from FOI

Points May-18
Granted Refused
40 0 137
41 0 36
42 0 107
43 0 72
44 0 67
45 0 554
46 0 19
47 0 0
48 0 2
49 0 0
50 4 347
51 1 0


Assuming, we have 700 CoS freed up to be distributed among the refused people. 45 is certainly not going out in first Month. And this is May data, June and July will certainly have more applications at 45K and 50K.
if doctors and nurses are out, then cutoff is likely to be 46 and a lot of CoS carried forward to next month, if not, God bless us all.
Appreciating , u took time to share us this analysis. Kindly also share the link from where the above stats are available in Home office site.

So, if we go by above stats, 45 may not go through in July month's quota as well and probably only in August month's quota, 45 and below would see some light .. Ufff... so mch waiting :( God give us some strength !

Jabba03
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:50 pm
Australia

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by Jabba03 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Waiting on 55points, please someone give me some good news that will go through!

blitzkrieg333
Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by blitzkrieg333 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:10 pm

londondreams2018 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:57 pm
A bit of analysis for interested people. Below is May'18 Data taken from FOI

Points May-18
Granted Refused
40 0 137
41 0 36
42 0 107
43 0 72
44 0 67
45 0 554
46 0 19
47 0 0
48 0 2
49 0 0
50 4 347
51 1 0


Assuming, we have 700 CoS freed up to be distributed among the refused people. 45 is certainly not going out in first Month. And this is May data, June and July will certainly have more applications at 45K and 50K.
if doctors and nurses are out, then cutoff is likely to be 46 and a lot of CoS carried forward to next month, if not, God bless us all.
This makes perfect sense! Thanks for sharing. Looks like the cutoff will be 46 this month!

amazingbabu
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:09 pm
Mood:
India

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by amazingbabu » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

I'm not understanding , why NO 50-55 or 55-60 have not yet received updates when people between 40-50 are getting result ? Will it take today's time too to reach and complete 50's ? Dont know which order things are processed....can some one explain

londondreams2018
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:16 am
India

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by londondreams2018 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

kiru17 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:05 pm
londondreams2018 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:57 pm
A bit of analysis for interested people. Below is May'18 Data taken from FOI

Points May-18
Granted Refused
40 0 137
41 0 36
42 0 107
43 0 72
44 0 67
45 0 554
46 0 19
47 0 0
48 0 2
49 0 0
50 4 347
51 1 0


Assuming, we have 700 CoS freed up to be distributed among the refused people. 45 is certainly not going out in first Month. And this is May data, June and July will certainly have more applications at 45K and 50K.
if doctors and nurses are out, then cutoff is likely to be 46 and a lot of CoS carried forward to next month, if not, God bless us all.
Appreciating , u took time to share us this analysis. Kindly also share the link from where the above stats are available in Home office site.

So, if we go by above stats, 45 may not go through in July month's quota as well and probably only in August month's quota, 45 and below would see some light .. Ufff... so mch waiting :( God give us some strength !
here you go

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ng-1168622

thevocalmonk
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:02 pm
India

Re: June 2018 Restricted COS

Post by thevocalmonk » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

kiru17 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:05 pm
londondreams2018 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:57 pm
A bit of analysis for interested people. Below is May'18 Data taken from FOI

Points May-18
Granted Refused
40 0 137
41 0 36
42 0 107
43 0 72
44 0 67
45 0 554
46 0 19
47 0 0
48 0 2
49 0 0
50 4 347
51 1 0


Assuming, we have 700 CoS freed up to be distributed among the refused people. 45 is certainly not going out in first Month. And this is May data, June and July will certainly have more applications at 45K and 50K.
if doctors and nurses are out, then cutoff is likely to be 46 and a lot of CoS carried forward to next month, if not, God bless us all.
Appreciating , u took time to share us this analysis. Kindly also share the link from where the above stats are available in Home office site.

So, if we go by above stats, 45 may not go through in July month's quota as well and probably only in August month's quota, 45 and below would see some light .. Ufff... so mch waiting :( God give us some strength !
Why would 4 requests at 50 points be granted and others not? I thought the rule is either ALL or NONE. Is it linked to exceptional circumstances?
Last edited by thevocalmonk on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Locked
cron