ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - Licence number not found

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nmsi
Newly Registered

URGENT - Licence number not found

Post by nmsi » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:43 pm

Hi,

I am encountering an error while filling my TIER 2 Gen- visa application. When entering sponsor license number at the start of the application, it is giving the below error

"Licence number not found - please check the number. Enter your employer's sponsor licence number, not your Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) reference number."

I have received COS and no issues with my employer on licensing.Did anyone face recently? I have read all the messages in related post and it seems to be there is no solution and we need to wait until it gets resolved on it's own. Any leads to this could help me.

Thanks
Sonica

jvjroop
Mood:

Re: URGENT - Licence number not found

Post by jvjroop » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:03 pm

You might be entering your sponsor license number wrongy, check in your CoS document or email from your sponsor. They should have a sponsor license number which wehn entered will the application will detect your sponsor.

nmsi
Newly Registered

Post by nmsi » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Thanks for response.

I have already checked the sponsor license with my employee and they confirmed it is the same.
I cross checked with my COS letter also.

I dont know what is the problem.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:17 pm

It is a glitch in the system.

Clear your cache and cookies. Try a different web browser.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nmsi
Newly Registered

Post by nmsi » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:32 pm

Tried this too but still getting same issue.

dqmy815
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by dqmy815 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:21 pm

I have encountered the same issue today. My employer just received their sponsorship license yesterday and assigned me a CoS. However, when I am trying to enter in the SLN today during my online T2 application it shows the error indicating the license number is not found.

Please could anyone with similar experience share how this issue could be solved? I have checked the SLN is definitely correct. My visa is expiring in a few days so any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.