ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Multiple visa application Tier 2 ICT and General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sb21
Newly Registered

Multiple visa application Tier 2 ICT and General

Post by sb21 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:57 am

Hi,

My current company is in the process of extending my Tier 2 ICT visa, COS has been assigned and I have submitted the visa application form - IHS payment will be made in couple of days. Meanwhile I got offer from another company who's ready to sponsor my Skilled worker visa. They are also in the process of assigning COS.

Now my question is -

1. Will it have any impact? Can I have 2 visa application in parallel? This is for obvious reasons, if the Skilled worker visa is rejected for some reason, I don't want to lose my current position.

2. When should I inform my current company to cancel COS/Visa etc.?

3. Have any of you faced similar situation?

Regards,
SB

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Multiple visa application Tier 2 ICT and General

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:07 am

1. Will it have any impact? Can I have 2 visa application in parallel? This is for obvious reasons, if the Skilled worker visa is rejected for some reason, I don't want to lose my current position.
No you cannot have two applications in parallel. You also cannot have two CoS assigned to you at the same time.
Ideally before a new one is assigned.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sb21
Newly Registered

Post by sb21 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:13 am

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

So when I get my COS from 2nd company, I should immediately inform my 1st company to cancel my COS? But the risk is, when they cancel my COS, I'll not be able to stay in the UK, right? How to tackle this particular scenario?

P.S. I have 3 months' notice period in current company.

MRS80
Newly Registered

Post by MRS80 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:09 pm

Any update in your situation? I may be landing in similar situation. So not sure what to do!

ashish19_2005
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashish19_2005 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:13 pm

sb21 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:57 am
Hi,

My current company is in the process of extending my Tier 2 ICT visa, COS has been assigned and I have submitted the visa application form - IHS payment will be made in couple of days. Meanwhile I got offer from another company who's ready to sponsor my Skilled worker visa. They are also in the process of assigning COS.

Now my question is -

3. Have any of you faced similar situation?

Regards,
SB
Hi,

Did you got ans to your questions, please suggest it will help others ?