ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

One child dependent visa delayed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

awwabk
Newly Registered
Kuwait

One child dependent visa delayed

Post by awwabk » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:13 pm

I applied for my Skilled worker visa and my wife and childrens Dependent partner and Dependent child visas respectively on 6th Oct. i am grateful the visas were received for all of us on 24th Oct except for my 12 yr old daughter. Till today I am waiting to receive it. All the supporting documents were same for all children. I have not received any queries from Home Office by email regardinf any document.

Any one faced such an experience. What can be the cause of delay and is there a way to expedite it as I want to join my Job.

awwabk
Newly Registered
Kuwait

Re: One child dependent visa delayed

Post by awwabk » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:58 am

I found the glitch. There was an email from homeoffice on 15th Oct asking for Birth certificate and consent letter. But it ended up in my Junk email and I never noticed it all these weeks. It had a 10 days time period. But since I only noticed it yesterday, I submitted the documents by email 24 days later but hoping UKVI will accepept and awaiting UKVI decision.

Yaqut
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by Yaqut » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:16 am

Dear friend, how did you solve the problem? We have got the same issue. We have already applied for our 3 year old son's dependent visa, but we didn't upload the consent letter. What kind of letter do they ask for?

awwabk
Newly Registered
Kuwait

Post by awwabk » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:10 am

Dear Yaqut,

You can google for a template. A lettern on plain paper mentioning the we Mr. x holder of passport no. Y father of Child name and Mrs. y holder of passport no. Abc hereby state we dont have an objection for the child to have a UK deendent visa. We will stay with our child name xyz at a rented apartment in location X. We provide our consent for his visa application.

Both should sign it and email it to them. They would have sent you an email regarding the same. Subject line mention the application reference number GWF....

Wish you good luck.