I called up Call Centre earlier today and they informed me that the "Decision" has been made. However, they refused to give me the date of decision. They didn't even tell me when will they return the passport. I casually went to VFS in the evening and was surprised to receive my passport with the UK visa inside. I can confirm that not a single email from UKVI has been received but I have my passport and VISA. VFS did send sms later on in the evening. I think it will be much better to all the applicants to make regular visit to VFS.jockey2019 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:25 am1. Category applying under - Tier 2 General, Priority Service
2. Country of application - India
3. City of Visa Application Centre - Mumbai (South)
4. Date of application - 29th March 2019
5. Date of submission of documents and biometrics at VFS - 01 Apr 2019
6. Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre e-mail : Not Received Yet
7. Date of receipt of Decision Made e-mail - waiting
8. Date Entry Clearance valid from - waiting
9. Got Email/SMS to collect Passport- waiting
10. Duration for Entry Clearance - waiting
11. Date passport received/picked up - waiting
It's been 7 working days. I checked with UKVI by email (had to pay for it) and they said that it is still under consideration and a decision is awaited. They went on to clarify that Priority Service does not guarantee Visa outcome in 5 working days. It only means that your application will be sent to the front of the queue. Will provide an update when I receive my visa.
All the best to people in waiting!