ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependant extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Arun1981
Newly Registered
India

PBS dependant extension

Post by Arun1981 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:38 pm

Hello,
I have indefinite leave to remain granted through Tier 2 General 5 year route and I am now submitting an application for my wife and daughter to extend PBS dependent visa for another three years till they are eligible for ILR.

I have used PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent dependant partner application link and when i started filling application i am asked to enter

a) My Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code: ?
b) Is my work in a shortage occupation List?
c) What is the length of my Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)?
d) Has my sponsor agreed to certify your maintenance on their certificate of sponsorship?

I was wondering am i using correct link and details since the above details are not relevant since i have my ILR.

My question
1) Am i using correct application for my PBS dependent extension.
2) If yes Can i answer to above questions with my previous Tier 2 Visa details before my ILR was granted?
3) What should i select for "What is the length of my Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)" as i do not have CoS now? 3years or less OR More than 3 years? My wife and daughter have to stay another 3 years to qualify for ILR.

Thanks
Arun

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS dependant extension

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:43 pm

1. Yes correct form.

2. That is what you are suppose to put in,your last tier 2 sponsor details.

3. Putting 3 years is fine as they will only get a 3 year visa extension,nothing more and nothing less
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Janet23
Newly Registered

Post by Janet23 » Sat May 08, 2021 9:52 pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whether this is the link need to be used for PBS dependent visa extension when the main applicant got ILR based on Tier 2 (General) (Skilled worker ) category.

[https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-partner]

Adil-morocco1
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Adil-morocco1 » Mon May 10, 2021 3:18 pm

Arun1981 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:38 pm

While I'am not expert in your question , I am filling the same form for my kids but there is no option where to put the unique application number. How did you solve this problem please