ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chidu
Newly Registered
India

PBS Dependents

Post by chidu » Mon May 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Hi,

I am currently in Tier 2 ICT and switching to Skilled Workers visa. My Dependents have their existing visa (applied together on Tier 2 ICT) valid until March 2022. Is it mandatory that my Dependents also needs to apply for leave to remain ? Not sure, if change in my Visa Category (ICT to Skilled Worker Visa) would affect their status. Please Clarify. Thanks in Advance !!

urbandude
India

Re: PBS Dependents

Post by urbandude » Mon May 10, 2021 7:38 pm

Yes. It should be in same category.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: PBS Dependents

Post by manci » Mon May 10, 2021 7:48 pm

Your dependants can but don't have to apply at the same time as you switching from ICT to SW.

From the gov.uk website https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/ ... d-children

Apply for your partner or child’s visa at the same time as you apply to extend or switch your own visa. This includes children who were born or have turned 18 during your stay.

If you cannot apply at the same time, your partner or child can apply to extend or switch their visas at a later date. This must be before their current visa expires.
Personal opinion, not professional or legal advice