ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please provide me VFS global new delhi contact number

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gauravbatra

Please provide me VFS global new delhi contact number

Post by gauravbatra » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:52 am

Hi Guys,

I applied for my visa on 27th April and I was told from customer inquiry service that on 12th May decision was made. But I haven't got any reply from UKVI or VFS global.

Please help me with the contact number of VFS Global NEW DELHI where I can call and ask about my passport.

Thank you

a2$h
Newly Registered

Re: Please provide me VFS global new delhi contact number

Post by a2$h » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:50 am

There is no number but you can raise a complaint to them through their website. Generally they reply within 1 day with whereabouts of passport. This is useful if you haven't opted for courier delivery. Sometimes they don't intimate even if they have received the passport from embassy.

gauravbatra

Post by gauravbatra » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:59 am

Thanks Mate.

I am currently on their website and couldn't find complaint section.
Could you please help me with that?

a2$h
Newly Registered

Post by a2$h » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:00 am

gauravbatra

Post by gauravbatra » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Thanks , I just wrote a complaint and also wrote an email to feedbackuknorth@vfshelpline.com.
Their reply was this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to us at Feedbackuknorth.

At the outset, we appreciate you taking time to write to us.

Addressing your query we would like to inform you that you shall receive an automated intimation once the passport is received back at the VFS application centre after processing from UKVI decision making centre.

With regards to your concern about visa processing timelines, we advise applicants to refer to processing timelines guide published on https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times . The guideline is an indicator of recent performance, although it cannot be used as a guarantee of your individual visa application processing time.

For any further enquiry you are requested to visit International enquiry service https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk as we may not be able to assist you further on this.

Also with effect from the 1st April 2014, VFS Global no longer provides visa information services to UK visa applicants. If your email is an enquiry about UK visa status tracking and general enquires ,please visit www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi for details on how to contact the new UK visas customer contact centre ,as we are not able to provide the requested information. If you have posted a status tracking or general enquires at this email address the response may not be possible.

ns4neha
Newly Registered

Post by ns4neha » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:10 pm

Hi Gaurav,

Did you manage to find the contact number eventually ? My brother who applied for priority application(expected to receive in 5 days) on 10 Jul at VFS Delhi is still awaiting his passport. He called UKBA and received a response that a decision has been made and passport already dispatched. This status was on 2 Aug and he is still awaiting for the passport. Unfortunately, could not find any right source where he should contact.