ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Put in incorrect job code

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lwnorthern
Newly Registered

Put in incorrect job code

Post by lwnorthern » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:10 am

Hi all

Got a big issue and need advice on implications financial and timescael wise if anyone can...

Got a student transferred to a general tier 2, did not fit into the points and not a protected category. took advice from the helpline prior to assigning a CoS and not its come up as a possible issue...

So the job code means the wage needs to be higher than what is currently being earned, but I missed the appendix section with the wage requirement, the candidate has also put their application in their side too, so......
  • If I was to cancel this CoS could I reassign it to him straight away under the correct code
    Found a very similar job description and it matches the wage
    how would that work timescale wise
    with regards to what he has paid his side for his application what would happen there
His appointment is next week so all time sensitive. Just kicking myself for it all.