Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RCOS Work Start and End Date

Only for UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) points system Tier 2

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ani1984
Newly Registered
India

RCOS Work Start and End Date

Post by Ani1984 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:44 pm

Hi,

I am currently Working in UK under ICT Tier 2 PBS dependent Visa and my current employer is now applying for the RCOS for me.

Could you please confirm the below so that i can cross verify the same -

1) What should be the RCOS category under which my employer should be requesting RCOS.
2) what should be the Work Start Date and End date in the COS as i am currently working for the same company so confused what should go in Work Start Date and Work End date.
3) Currently I am working as a developer and as per new list published in October 2019 i am coming under Shortage Occupation Code list now. Does my employer still need to perform RLMT.
4) Like Unrestricted COS certificate the employer should request Home office for RCOS certificate as well.

Thanks in advance

sachinis100

Re: RCOS Work Start and End Date

Post by sachinis100 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:26 am

1) What should be the RCOS category under which my employer should be requesting RCOS.

New Hires Restricted COS

2) what should be the Work Start Date and End date in the COS as i am currently working for the same company so confused what should go in Work Start Date and Work End date.

Its up-to you and your employer, these dates doesn't effect your application though, but remember you have to apply from home country.

3) Currently I am working as a developer and as per new list published in October 2019 i am coming under Shortage Occupation Code list now. Does my employer still need to perform RLMT.

If your role is under Shortage Occupation then RLMT not required

4) Like Unrestricted COS certificate the employer should request Home office for RCOS certificate as well.

Your employer will have an idea, how to request. Don't Worry

Ani1984
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ani1984 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:48 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the response .

Now My employer is saying to apply for a RCOS certificate they need spare certificate in the SMS system. Could you please confirm whether spare certificate is required in the SMS system before you can apply for a RcOS

sachinis100

Post by sachinis100 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:44 pm

RCOS comes out of Annual allocations. Looks your company must be miss leading you or your over looking things.