ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT refused. Employer reapply..immediate inputs required

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Geethu
Newly Registered

RLMT refused. Employer reapply..immediate inputs required

Post by Geethu » Tue May 09, 2017 6:36 pm

Hi,

I am in ICT dependent visa which is getting expired on 30th June. My employer applied for sponsorship license sometime in Feb. We got to know last month they have rejected due to rlmt failed. They have advertised in 3 sources. Not sure the exact reason for rejection. Now they have restarted the process and advertised again. Can anyone of help me out how much time it will take to get sponsorship license if everything goes well. This time they have done it with agents only. So they hoping to get COS by end of June. If anyone faced the similar situation, pls share your views

Regards,
S

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: RLMT refused. Employer reapply..immediate inputs require

Post by CR001 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:46 pm

Assuming you are planning to apply for a Tier 2 General, can you confirm which category of ICT you hold and when it was applied for?

What do you mean 'they have done it with agents only'? There is a very precise process to follow for RLMT.

A sponsor license can take a few weeks to a few months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Geethu
Newly Registered

Post by Geethu » Tue May 09, 2017 7:17 pm

Thanks for your prompt response

Currently I m holding tier2 ICT long term visa. My emplorpyer applied for sponsorship license and got rejected due to rlmt refusal.. They have applied sponsorship license after rlmt test only.. Due to refusal they have advertised again. They said this will take 28 days. Seems they have re advertised last week of last month. Today my HR said we will get sponsorship license in 5 weeks if everything goes well. Now they reprocessed everything with immigration consultant. I m literally panic about my current situation.

Best case I believe, I can get the visa by 2nd week of July . Pls share your views

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:26 pm

When was your ICT visa issued the first time?

Has your employer advertised on Universal Job Match and one other official website?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Geethu
Newly Registered

Post by Geethu » Tue May 09, 2017 7:34 pm

As I m mentioned before, i m in Tier 2 ICT dependent visa which was issued on June 2015. I am trying to move tier2 General from tier2 ICT dependent.

I m not sure what are the sources they have advertised . I know they advertised in job central plus again

Can we get sponsorship in next 5 weeks considering best case?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:44 pm

With a failed sponsor attempt, the next application will be heavily scrutinised and the RLMT will have to be completed 100% to prove you have not been 'pre-selected' for the position, which is always difficult if you are already an employee.

It makes no difference when your visa expires as you have to apply for Tier 2 G from your home country anyway, so you should leave the UK on or before the expiry date of your current visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Tue May 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Geethu wrote:Hi,

I am in ICT dependent visa which is getting expired on 30th June. My employer applied for sponsorship license sometime in Feb. We got to know last month they have rejected due to rlmt failed. They have advertised in 3 sources. Not sure the exact reason for rejection. Now they have restarted the process and advertised again. Can anyone of help me out how much time it will take to get sponsorship license if everything goes well. This time they have done it with agents only. So they hoping to get COS by end of June. If anyone faced the similar situation, pls share your views

Regards,
S
Things don't sound right. Sponsorship license has nothing to do with RLMT.
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

Geethu
Newly Registered

Post by Geethu » Tue May 09, 2017 7:51 pm

I will be quitting my job and apply for a visa from India . They will recruit me as new employee. Does this makes sense.?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Geethu wrote:I will be quitting my job and apply for a visa from India . They will recruit me as new employee. Does this makes sense.?
Doesn't change the fact that you were employed by them does it??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Geethu
Newly Registered

Post by Geethu » Tue May 09, 2017 7:54 pm

What are the parameters they consider for rlmt..? I believe they create some business case .. Not sure exactly

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Your employer, if approved as a sponsor, has to prove that there is no British/EU or person with ILR that could possibly do the job. They cannot tailor the RLMT to exclude all others except you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Geethu
Newly Registered

Post by Geethu » Tue May 09, 2017 8:06 pm

Can I still continue to work wit the employer or I need to quit and apply thru RLMT?. My employer said they are creating some business case? Can you please provide extra clarity on this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:10 pm

RLMT is a separate process to applying for a sponsor licence. I suggest your sponsor should read the sponsor guidance notes to understand what it is they are required to do to get a licence.

Kindly refrain form using the 'report this post (!)' icon to reply to a post. Use the 'Post Reply' button please.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Geethu
Newly Registered

Post by Geethu » Tue May 09, 2017 9:08 pm

CR001 wrote:RLMT is a separate process to applying for a sponsor licence. I suggest your sponsor should read the sponsor guidance notes to understand what it is they are required to do to get a licence.

Kindly refrain form using the 'report this post (!)' icon to reply to a post. Use the 'Post Reply' button please.

I assume my employer doing genuineness test with the help of immigration consultant.. I guess I can still be the employee of the employer. Pls clarify

sanjeevkumar99
Newly Registered
India

Re: RLMT refused. Employer reapply..immediate inputs required

Post by sanjeevkumar99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:24 am

@Geetha,

I have a similar case,Could you please tell, were you able to get the Visa through this company?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: RLMT refused. Employer reapply..immediate inputs required

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:35 am

sanjeevkumar99 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:24 am
@Geetha,

I have a similar case,Could you please tell, were you able to get the Visa through this company?
Kindly refrain from digging up two year old topics. The user of this topic hasn't logged into the forum since May 2017.

Please continue in your existing topic you have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)