ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

skilled worker visa - medical treatment question

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vicky1984
Newly Registered
India

skilled worker visa - medical treatment question

Post by vicky1984 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:12 am

Hi,

iam applying for skilled worker visa from tier 2 ict. I need some clarification on the - Have you ever received medical treatment in the uk?
In my case i had GP appointment for blood test once and GP also refered me for a scan in nhs hospital.
So the answer to this question is YES
The next questions is - were you told that you had to pay to the doctor, clinic, hospital (this does not include immigration health surcharge) - I am answering it as NO because iam covered under immigration health surcharge as part of my tier 2 ict visa.

Kindly anyone here please let me know if this is correct? Do anyone here got their visa by answering Yes to first question and NO to second question. Please let me know

My adviser said that i dont need to mention blood test start and end date as it is test not a treatment. Just mention scan start date and end date.
Kindly let know if thats correct?

Thanks

vicky1984
Newly Registered
India

Re: skilled worker visa - medical treatment question

Post by vicky1984 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:32 pm

Hi,

Kindly if anyone help with my query

Thanks