ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Application form | What is the main address and contact details of where you will be staying whilst in the UK?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

General1905
India

TB Certificate for Tier 2 General | For ICT dependents in UK

Post by General1905 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:32 am

Hello,

Currently I am in UK from December 2017 on Tier 2 ICT dependent visa and I have to apply for Tier 2 General visa for which I have to go back to India and apply in October 2018(this year).As Tb certificate is one of the document for application , In my case will i need to provide this certificate or not?

Thanks!

General1905
India

Tier 2 General |RCOS question | Does the migrant need to leave and re-enter the UK during the period of approval?

Post by General1905 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:41 am

Hello,

In restricted COS there is one question "Does the migrant need to leave and re-enter
the UK during the period of approval?" . What does this mean exactly . If you can please elaborate.

Also, I am on ICT dependent visa and in UK right now and I have got RCOS and have to go to India for Tier 2 General visa. In my case in this question of RCOS "Does the migrant need to leave and re-enter
the UK during the period of approval?" , we have to fill 'Y' or 'N'

Thanks

amit2453
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 2 General |RCOS question | Does the migrant need to leave and re-enter the UK during the period of approval?

Post by amit2453 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:43 am

Should be yes. In my case it was.

amit2453
Mood:
India

Re: TB Certificate for Tier 2 General | For ICT dependents in UK

Post by amit2453 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:44 am

Need to provide.

General1905
India

Tier 2 Application form | What is the main address and contact details of where you will be staying whilst in the UK?

Post by General1905 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Hi,

I am currently staying in UK and have to visit India to switch my visa from ICT dependent to Tier 2 general visa. In my COS My company has put the below flag as "Y" for below question

Tick to certify maintenance for migrant (and dependants, if applicable): Y

So what should i fill in the question in application form "What is the main address and contact details of where you will be staying whilst in the UK?"

My current UK home address or Sponsorer's address

Thanks in advance!

General1905
India

Re: Tier 2 Application form | What is the main address and contact details of where you will be staying whilst in the UK

Post by General1905 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:57 am

Please suggest .It is urgent

Thanks in Advance.