ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependant Visa Admin Review Successful

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sassyhn
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

Tier 2 Dependant Visa Admin Review Successful

Post by sassyhn » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:20 am

Hello all.

Thank you for answering my query in advance.

I received an e-mail after AR that my daughter’s visa decision application has been overturned and that they are ready to issue her a visa. Unfortunately, I received her IHS refund already. It is stated on the e-mail that they will send me an e-mail re:link for IHS payment after 7 working days. It has been 15 working days and I have received nothing. I e-mailed and called the immigration advice and was told to wait for the e-mail and that they cannot give me a timeline as to how long still.

Has anyone encountered the same situation? How long before they send the e-mail? Do you know if I can just pay IHS on their website without waiting for the e-mail?

Also, when I bring her passport to VFS Manila Philippines, do I have to make an appointment? Or can I just come with her passport and proof of IHS payment?

Again, many thanks.