ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent Visa extension application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mmoeed
Pakistan

Tier 2 Dependent Visa extension application

Post by mmoeed » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I was on Tier-2 General visa and granted ILR today. i want to apply for a Tier-2 dependent visa extension for my Mrs. Her visa will expire on 14-02-2020.

I have few questions,

1- In her application i will use her visa route as Tier-2 dependent using the information form my last COS/BRP ?

2-When paying for health surcharge, there is a question "You're joining or remaining with this person

Visa expiry date 28th February 2021.

This is expiry date of my previous Tier-2 visa General shortage of occupation (upto 3 years), now i have ILR. What will be the duration of leave, if her Tier-2 dependent visa application is successful. Her extension will expire on 28th Feb 2021 (in line with my last Tier-2 visa) ? Home office calculated Health surcharge payable as £600 (i guess it is for a year an a half), what will happen afterwards in terms of her visa extension ?

Excuse me for very basic/stupid question, but i want to understand which way things will go ?

Any help in this regards will highly be appreciated.

Regards,
Moeed.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Visa extension application

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:50 pm

1. Yes, last cos and sponsor details.

2. She applies alone or remaining. IHS is £1200 for a 3 year visa. Out your ilr expiry date as day month 2023, or 3 years from date of application, to get the correct IHS.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.