Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Extension for my dependent, ILR and IHS

Only for UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) points system Tier 2

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zeeshan8800
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 2 Extension for my dependent, ILR and IHS

Post by zeeshan8800 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 am

Hello,

I have recently granted ILR (Aug 2018) after completing 5 years on Tier 2 (General visa) route. My wife came to UK in Sep 2014 on dependent Tier 2 visa and her ILR is due in November 2019 but she needs Tier 2 extension for 6 months or so. I have a few questions:

1 - IHS has been increased and I think she will extend her visa up to 3 years but after a few months if she applies for ILR, is that remaining IHS will be refunded? If yes, how would we do that?

2 - For her Tier 2 extension, does she needs anything from me other than any related relationship documents? Any company document? She is a house-wife by the way.

3 - She has a bank saving (bank statement) of more than £1000, is that ok for her to apply with that?

4 - Also we have a baby in Nov 2018 born in UK? Any impact of this on her extension or need of any other document?

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Extension for my dependent, ILR and IHS

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:26 pm

1. Unlikely as HO states clearly there won't be a refund if you apply for ILR.

2. The online form process will tell you what to submit.

3. Yes.

4. No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.