Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 PBS dependent extension- online application date vs biometrics date main applicant on ILR

Only for UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) points system Tier 2

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

boykingin
Newly Registered

Tier-2 PBS dependent extension- online application date vs biometrics date main applicant on ILR

Post by boykingin » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:32 am

Hi,

I got my ILR in November 2018 through 5year employer sponsorship route. My wife is currently on the Tier-2 PBS dependent visa which expires in October 2019 and needs to be extended.

I have a couple of questions as listed below.

1. What is the earliest I can apply for my wife's extension? Is it 28 days before expiry of current visa?

2. Also, what do they consider as date of application - is it the date that I complete the online application or the date of submission of biometrics?

Thanks in advance.

seagul
- thin ice -
Mood:

Re: Tier-2 PBS dependent extension- online application date vs biometrics date main applicant on ILR

Post by seagul » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:25 am

boykingin wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:32 am

1. 28 days before expiry of current visa

2. the date that I complete the online application

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

boykingin
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-2 PBS dependent extension- online application date vs biometrics date main applicant on ILR

Post by boykingin » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:28 am

Thank you!