ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2G: How to cancel an incomplete application after IHS payment

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waiwai

Wrong IHS paid, should I cancel and restart application ?

Post by waiwai » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:47 pm

I am in the middle of the a tier-2 G application and have made a mistake in IHS payment, and underpaid. I now risk my application being delayed or rejected.

I have not yet submitted my application, nor paid any other fees.

So, should I cancel the application, and restart my application using another email address ? I have already mentioned the CoS number etc in my previous application, will I be able to use them again ?

Thanks in advance.

Waseem432000
Mood:

Re: Wrong IHS paid, should I cancel and restart application ?

Post by Waseem432000 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:11 am

Unless you submit your visa application and HO makes a decision on your application granted/rejected, your COS isn't used hence you can surely use that for the duration of three months after being assigned. I am sure there will be replies from more experienced members and moderators but I personally feel you should start a new application and claim your previous under paid IHS fees alongside that but there are people who were told to pay remaining IHS fees by HO when they did submit your application but it could delay your application.

waiwai

Re: Wrong IHS paid, should I cancel and restart application ?

Post by waiwai » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Thanks !

How do I claim a refund on IHS back ? Is there a way to cancel my application somewhere ?

waiwai

Tier-2G: How to cancel an incomplete application after IHS payment

Post by waiwai » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:15 am

I have an ongoing Tier-2 application that I made (on visas-immigration.service.gov.uk) and after having paid the wrong IHS payment, want to cancel the same.

Does anyone know how can I do that ? I have navigated the screens and seems like there is no option.

All I can do on my application is to proceed, book an appointment and pay the fees, which i do not want to do.

anuraagsaxena
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier-2G: How to cancel an incomplete application after IHS payment

Post by anuraagsaxena » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:52 am

Hi,

I am in a similar situation at the moment. Did you get anywhere with this?

Many thanks

Shars
Newly Registered
India

Post by Shars » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:28 pm

Hi even my husband is at same situation he paid for IHS, but haven’t paid for visa application fee yet.. We need to edit an information in the application before submitting for visa.. Howcan this be done? Or should we start a new application, if so will IHS surcharge will be refunded?

Narine
Newly Registered
Mood:
Armenia

Post by Narine » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:47 pm

Shars wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:28 pm
Hi even my husband is at same situation he paid for IHS, but haven’t paid for visa application fee yet.. We need to edit an information in the application before submitting for visa.. Howcan this be done? Or should we start a new application, if so will IHS surcharge will be refunded?
Hi, I hope your husband has already been granted his visa. I have the exact same situation. I am planning to start a new application and use the IHS number, because technically it has not been used yet, since I did not submit my application.
Can you please let me know what did you do? I really need a second opinion. Thank you in advance.

Zainabsd
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Zainabsd » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Narine wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:47 pm
Shars wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:28 pm
Hi, I hope your husband has already been granted his visa. I have the exact same situation. I am planning to start a new application and use the IHS number, because technically it has not been used yet, since I did not submit my application.
Can you please let me know what did you do? I really need a second opinion. Thank you in advance.
Hello Narine, I hope you have been able to sort out this issue with IHS. I am in the exact same situation, I cancelled my application and restarted but I can't seem to find a place to input the reference number, instead I'm being asked to pay AGAIN. :( Please kindly share how you sorted out this problem. Thank you.

cindy55555
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by cindy55555 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:56 am

Does anyone has the answer to the questions yet? I have entered the wrong COS length and the website is now directing me to pay a visa fee that is more than needed.
Is it possible to get a refund from IHS with an incomplete visa application and start a new one?

banantho
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by banantho » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:30 pm

Hi,
how you have cancelled your incomplete application after IHS? did you get any IHS refund?
what happened?
I am also in same situation. Please reply on how to get cancel incomplete application after IHS payment

banantho
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by banantho » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:26 am

Hi All,

if you have merely paid the IHS and not the application fee, then please just leave the application and IHS payment should be automatically refunded within 6 working weeks.
UKVI refunded my IHS. if not refunded then contact UKVI using email where u need to pay £5

Thanks & Regards

Wiley
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Wiley » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:50 pm

Hi,

May I know what is the process for IHS Refund? Have you initiated any Refund Request OR contact them via Email stating that Refund of IHS. Please guide me I am in same situation where I have paid IHS and realized Start Date and End Date have given wrongly at the time of IHS payment. My Money got deducted and not yet submitted the VISA application yet, please suggest, thanks.

kaycee23
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by kaycee23 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:20 pm

hi. im in the same situation. i entered the wrong work dates. instead of 2020 to 2023. i copied my previous work dates which is 2017 to 2020. thus i only paid 200. instead of 1200.

i have not proceed to appointment and visa fee.

what should i do?? should i create another application using new email- pay for the correct IHS.

how will i get my underpaid IHS back.

pls help :(

kaycee23
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by kaycee23 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:21 pm

Wiley wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:50 pm
Hi,

May I know what is the process for IHS Refund? Have you initiated any Refund Request OR contact them via Email stating that Refund of IHS. Please guide me I am in same situation where I have paid IHS and realized Start Date and End Date have given wrongly at the time of IHS payment. My Money got deducted and not yet submitted the VISA application yet, please suggest, thanks.
hi have you managed to sort your problem?