ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 Delay

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kanna87
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 - Waiting almost 2 years

Post by Kanna87 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:40 am

Hi Guys,

Actually my friend applied Tier 2 Customer relationship manager in January 2017.

He got a bio metric in few weeks.

After 6 months, they visited the company and done the compliance check and they are satisfied.

After keep on calling Home office lots of time. Every time they replied "Application is under process".

Solicitor also drop lots of emails. Same answer "Application is under process".

We contacted the local MP and requested. They emailed back and said, " Case is complex". (Mail on March 2018) We need more time to consider.

Last September, he got an mail from Home Office. Home Office intends to interview you in relation to your application. (Interview in Wilson Street, London).

He attend and done the Interview.

But, still he is waiting for decision.

Its almost two years. Please give me your suggestions.

Note: No Toeic. Genuine sponsor.

What is the next step? Any idea.

Whether he can switch to Tier 4 or anyother Visa.

Thanks

Kanna87
Newly Registered
India

Tier2 Delay

Post by Kanna87 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:30 pm

Hi Guys,
I need your valuable suggestions and anyone facing same problem please share your experience.

Actually I applied Tier 2 Customer relationship manager in January 2017.

I got a bio metric in few weeks.

After 6 months, they visited the company and done the compliance check and they are satisfied.

After keep on calling Home office lots of time. Every time they replied "Application is under process".

Solicitor also drop lots of emails. Same answer "Application is under process".

We contacted the local MP and requested. They emailed back and said, " Case is complex". (Mail on March 2018) We need more time to consider.

Last September, he got an mail from Home Office. Home Office intends to interview you in relation to your application. (Interview in Wilson Street, London).

I attend and done the Interview.

But, still I am waiting for decision.

Its almost two years. Please give me your suggestions.

Note: No Toeic. Genuine sponsor.

What is the next step? Any idea.

Whether I can switch to Tier 4 or anyother Visa.

Thanks