ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unrestricted CoS Maintenance - Tier 2 General Visa

Only for UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) points system Tier 2

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, Zimba

Post Reply
rk90470
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:36 am
India

Unrestricted CoS Maintenance - Tier 2 General Visa

Post by rk90470 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:47 pm

Hi All,

I came to UK on Tier 2 General on August 2019 and got a new opportunity in a govt org now.
They've assigned me the CoS, I have done with the application on 19th June' 20 and waiting for appointment booking on UKVCAS. My Employer did not certify me for the maintenance in the CoS.

1. Do I need to show the savings of 945 GBP for the past 90 days as my Employer didn't certify my maintenance ?

Also, I have received a mail from HO for the documents and below is one of the query.

2. Evidence of personal savings in line with Appendix C of the Immigration Rules (unless your maintenance has been certified by an A-Rated Sponsor on your Certificate of Sponsorship) - As I'm already have entry clearance and leave to enter on Tier 2 Visa, should I need to send the bank statements to the HO.

Appreciate your response on this as I'm stuck with the query(I did not maintain the balance for complete 90 days as I was not aware of the 945 GBP for 90 days requirement)

Regards,
Raj

raj_262920
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:29 pm
Mood:

Re: Unrestricted CoS Maintenance - Tier 2 General Visa

Post by raj_262920 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:18 pm

rk90470 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:47 pm
Hi All,

I came to UK on Tier 2 General on August 2019 and got a new opportunity in a govt org now.
They've assigned me the CoS, I have done with the application on 19th June' 20 and waiting for appointment booking on UKVCAS. My Employer did not certify me for the maintenance in the CoS.

1. Do I need to show the savings of 945 GBP for the past 90 days as my Employer didn't certify my maintenance ?

Also, I have received a mail from HO for the documents and below is one of the query.

2. Evidence of personal savings in line with Appendix C of the Immigration Rules (unless your maintenance has been certified by an A-Rated Sponsor on your Certificate of Sponsorship) - As I'm already have entry clearance and leave to enter on Tier 2 Visa, should I need to send the bank statements to the HO.

Appreciate your response on this as I'm stuck with the query(I did not maintain the balance for complete 90 days as I was not aware of the 945 GBP for 90 days requirement)

Regards,
Raj
Hi
if you are already on T2G, the policy gudance says that you do not need to prove maintenance. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... gov-uk.pdf. in page 82.

Your application, like at the end, should also be saying that you do not need to provide English language and maintenance right?
can i ask if you can please let me know what email you got from Homeoffice regardign documents? please cold you paste the email without personal info ?
Thanks

rk90470
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:36 am
India

Re: Unrestricted CoS Maintenance - Tier 2 General Visa

Post by rk90470 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:27 am

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply. That clarifies my query.

==========================================================================================
Regarding the HO mail, its a generic mail saying

Services have disturbed and many UKVCAS locations are not working due to COVID.
We are keen for this disruption to have a minimal impact on our processing times and as such we are asking that you send us scanned copies of the following documents: -

--List of Documents

We will be able to process your application to the next stage of our assessment which will minimise delays to your application caused by these extraordinary circumstances.

If you are unable to provide the requested documents due to the current situation, please reply to the above e-mail address. This will not adversely affect your application.

==========================================================================================

Regards,
Raj

raj_262920
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:29 pm
Mood:

Re: Unrestricted CoS Maintenance - Tier 2 General Visa

Post by raj_262920 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:15 pm

rk90470 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:27 am
Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply. That clarifies my query.

==========================================================================================
Regarding the HO mail, its a generic mail saying

Services have disturbed and many UKVCAS locations are not working due to COVID.
We are keen for this disruption to have a minimal impact on our processing times and as such we are asking that you send us scanned copies of the following documents: -

--List of Documents

We will be able to process your application to the next stage of our assessment which will minimise delays to your application caused by these extraordinary circumstances.

If you are unable to provide the requested documents due to the current situation, please reply to the above e-mail address. This will not adversely affect your application.

==========================================================================================

Regards,
Raj
Hi Raj
can you please post what they wrote in the beginning? like it starts i beleive like,
Dear Sir/Madam
i am writing in relation to your leave to remain Tier 2 general.........
can you post that whole paragraph?
i ask this because i also recieved such email as i applied to change employer, they mentioned like, " i am writing in relation to your application for Leave to remain T2G in UK on basis of employment with #current employer# and UAN."

Thanks

rk90470
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:36 am
India

Re: Unrestricted CoS Maintenance - Tier 2 General Visa

Post by rk90470 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Hi Raj,

It's the same message. Btw, when did you reply to them with the docs and any update after that ?

The mail started as below.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in relation to the application you have submitted for leave to remain under Tier 2 General in the United Kingdom on the basis of employment with XXX EMPLOYER and application reference number XXXX

Regards,
Raj

raj_262920
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:29 pm
Mood:

Re: Unrestricted CoS Maintenance - Tier 2 General Visa

Post by raj_262920 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:46 am

rk90470 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:54 pm
Hi Raj,

It's the same message. Btw, when did you reply to them with the docs and any update after that ?

The mail started as below.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in relation to the application you have submitted for leave to remain under Tier 2 General in the United Kingdom on the basis of employment with XXX EMPLOYER and application reference number XXXX

Regards,
Raj
Hi
Is the EMPLOYER that they mentioned is your current employer or the employer who you are going to work?
I replied on 18th may same day I received the email. I replied I don't need to provide any of the documents as I am already on T2G. I was mainy asking them to clarify about the employer as they mentioned on the basis of current employer, not the employer I am going to work.

Thanks

rk90470
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:36 am
India

Re: Unrestricted CoS Maintenance - Tier 2 General Visa

Post by rk90470 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:20 pm

It's NEW employer I'm going to work

Raj

raj_262920
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:29 pm
Mood:

Re: Unrestricted CoS Maintenance - Tier 2 General Visa

Post by raj_262920 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:52 pm

rk90470 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:20 pm
It's NEW employer I'm going to work

Raj
Thanks Raj,
can you confirm you did fill in the online application form for T2G extend ? and your assigned CoS is (T2(General-Changes of employment-Isc ..) ?

i beleive they send me that email mentioning my current employer as a mistake, which is annoying me. As my downloaded application form shows that i mentioned my current assigned CoS from new employer correctly.
i wrote to them attaching my application from and CoS asking for clarity but no reply.

Thanks

raj_262920
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:29 pm
Mood:

Re: Unrestricted CoS Maintenance - Tier 2 General Visa

Post by raj_262920 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:52 pm

rk90470 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:20 pm
It's NEW employer I'm going to work

Raj
Thanks Raj,
can you confirm you did fill in the online application form for T2G extend ? and your assigned CoS is (T2(General-Changes of employment-Isc ..) ?

i beleive they send me that email mentioning my current employer as a mistake, which is annoying me. As my downloaded application form shows that i mentioned my current assigned CoS from new employer correctly.
i wrote to them attaching my application from and CoS asking for clarity but no reply.

Thanks

rk90470
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:36 am
India

Re: Unrestricted CoS Maintenance - Tier 2 General Visa

Post by rk90470 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:38 pm

Yes Raj, Its the same....Tier 2 General - Changes of Employment - ISC liable...

And I have filled the online application for T2G extend only.


Regards,
Raj

Post Reply
cron