ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: No payment link provided for additional IHS payment

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

theconsultant
Newly Registered

URGENT: No payment link provided for additional IHS payment

Post by theconsultant » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:11 am

Hi all,

Could you please help me?

I recently applied to extend my wife's dependant visa and we got this email from home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk 2 days ago:

"We are considering your application and require an additional payment towards the Immigration Health Surcharge. You have paid £1560.00, the correct fee is £1872.00 hence an additional fee of £312.00 is required, a separate email has been sent requesting this amount."

However, we have not received any separate email for making this payment (yes, we checked in our email Junk folders).

I replied to the email (atlasnotifications.notmonitored@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) saying that we haven't received a payment link email but I have not received a response yet.

I have also sent emails to home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov (undeliverable) and public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (no response yet). The latter was suggested to me by the UKVI contact center as they told me that or a letter was the only way to get in touch with the team working on my case.

Have any of you faced anything similar? What should my next step be as I don't want the application to be rejected due to the wrong IHS amount paid.

Suzzw
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: URGENT: No payment link provided for additional IHS payment

Post by Suzzw » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:04 pm

Hi,

I was asked to top up my IHS fee for my application made in end-May and the payment link is sent by no-reply@www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk. Not sure if it helps but you may try to search your mailbox using this email address?

theconsultant
Newly Registered

Post by theconsultant » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Thank you for replying to my post. Unfortunately, the only email I have from no-reply@www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk is the original IHS payment email.

theconsultant
Newly Registered

Post by theconsultant » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:30 am

Can someone please help me? Is there any email address that I can contact in order to get the link?

theconsultant
Newly Registered

Post by theconsultant » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:54 pm

Is there anyone in this forum who has a recommendation on how to proceed?

I've been waiting for 10 days now and they have sent a follow up email saying:

"Please pay the additional Immigration Health Surcharge requested on the portal within 10 working days of the date of this request. We are unable to proceed with your application until this is paid."

I made payment online as part of my online application. When I try to log in to the IHS portal, I need to reset my password and I cannot see the payment that I have made previously. If I were to make a new payment, I cannot link it to my application.

Who can I contact at UKVI to help fix this? I have emailed the below email addresses over the last 10 days while waiting and I've not had a response (except for automated replies):

public.enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
atlasnotifications.notmonitored@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (from where the email came)
applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gov.uk
noreplyihspayments@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
vandcsheffield.correspondence@homeoffice.gov.uk
ihs.sheffield@fco.gov.uk
businesshelpdesk@homeoffice.gov.uk
cih@homeoffice.gov.uk

theconsultant
Newly Registered

Post by theconsultant » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:35 am

I FINALLY GOT THE PAYMENT LINK!

The email address that I sent the request to and that actually responded with the payment link was: worksponsored@homeoffice.gov.uk

If you are in a similar situation, I really hope this helps you.

Good luck!

daviesliu
Newly Registered
China

Post by daviesliu » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:56 pm

theconsultant wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:35 am

The email address that I sent the request to and that actually responded with the payment link was: worksponsored@homeoffice.gov.uk

Good luck!
Thank you so much for sharing the email address! I am in a similar situation now and feeling so happy to see your post. (I have already emailed and hope the problem can be solved shortly).

midhun3197
Newly Registered
India

Post by midhun3197 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:16 pm

theconsultant wrote:

Good luck!
Hi, may I ask how long it took from the day the top up was made to receive a decision on your application? Thank you.

daviesliu
Newly Registered
China

Post by daviesliu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:51 pm

daviesliu wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:56 pm
theconsultant wrote:

Good luck!
Thank you so much for sharing the email address! I am in a similar situation now and feeling so happy to see your post. (I have already emailed and hope the problem can be solved shortly).
May I ask 1) how long you waited to receive the payment link after sending the request to the email address listed? and 2) how long you waited to receive a decision after you pay the additional amount?

rosemarypav89
Newly Registered

Post by rosemarypav89 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:20 pm

I am in a similar situation ( worried) now waiting for the IHS payment link, can some one please help me to update on time lines that take after sending email to worksponsored@homeoffice.gov.uk :

1) how long you waited to receive the payment link after sending the request to the email address listed? and 2) how long you waited to receive a decision after you pay the additional amount?