ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What document needed for Gen tier 2 from UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vtox
Mood:
India

What document needed for Gen tier 2 from UK

Post by vtox » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Hello,

I have been on general tier 2 for the last 3 years and now my role is getting closed, my BRP is valid for 5 years till 2022 jan. So If I get new sponsor in UK what are the documents I need to keep it ready? Mainly do I have to give UKNARIC or uni certificate stating that my study was in English.

This is a completely different question. After 5 years I'll be eligible for ILR, do I have to collect any specific document from my current employer which needs to be produced during ILR application, for example, leave details or ....? I just want to make sure i collect all the documents before I leave the company which might be necessary for ILR application.

If my new sponsor is ready to sponsor the visa with less salary than what I have now does that affect my ILR application? obviously they can't pay me less than the minimum required based on the standards or visa application requirement?

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What document needed for Gen tier 2 from UK

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:15 am

Please continue in your existing topic you have. Stop starting new topics and stop tagging onto other members threads!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.