ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your Visa Application: VAF xxxxxx - Additional Documents Required (what should I write in subject line)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Navnit7234
Newly Registered
India

Your Visa Application: VAF xxxxxx - Additional Documents Required (what should I write in subject line)

Post by Navnit7234 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Anyone can suggest me what should I write in subject line for send documents to uk immigration.

Please suggest me what should I do. I had mailed on 12 March but they mail me again for this and they said they didn't receive any mail from me.
They sent me mail this format...

Subject line- Your Visa Application: VAF xxxxx - Additional Documents Required

Compose mail - Dear xxxxxxx xxxxx

Regarding visa - GWFxxxxxxxxx

We have not received a response to our email sent on 05/03/2021.

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

* Evidence that you have met the English requirements as stated on Appendix English Language. This can be either a UKVI accredited English certificate from an approved testing centre, or a UK NARIC letter to confirm the UK equivalent level of your qualification and that your overseas degree was taught or researched in English to level B1 of the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework for Language learning or above.

Please see below links for more information regarding this requirement.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... h-language

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/prove-your- ... -test-selt

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Your Visa Application: VAF xxxxxx - Additional Documents Required (what should I write in subject line)

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:14 pm

Just respond and don't change the subject line. Just hit "reply", attach the documents they request and write a couple of lines with that. But never change the subject as it contains a case number that automatically assign it to your case.

Navnit7234
Newly Registered
India

Re: Your Visa Application: VAF xxxxxx - Additional Documents Required (what should I write in subject line)

Post by Navnit7234 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:59 pm

Thanks for reply...

Subject line - Visa Application: VAF xxxxxx Additional Documents

Is it correct..

vdemertz
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by vdemertz » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:39 pm

I don’t think you should reply to that Mail as it clearly states to “ Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line.” which is a different email address from the initial email. Actually I received the same email a couple of days ago and wondering to which reference number it refers? Is it the GWF number? Does anyone know?

Navnit7234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Navnit7234 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:08 am

I think it's a vaf number because I had mailed 12 March with GWf number after that they said they didn't receive any mail. I sent mail again with vaf number but it's been 5 days I didn't get any confirmation.

vdemertz
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by vdemertz » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:29 am

In which address did you send the mail first and second time?

Navnit7234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Navnit7234 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:02 am

vdemertz
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by vdemertz » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:01 am

I see...I sent the document at this email address quoting the GWF number. I will post if I have an upadate.

Navnit7234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Navnit7234 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:40 am

if I get any update I will also share

Navnit7234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Navnit7234 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:25 pm

Hello brother I got visa.

I mailed 4 times ...
I suggest you should mail with both subject line like...
1. Visa application vaf-----------
2. Visa application gwfxxxxx

vdemertz
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by vdemertz » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:41 am

Congratulations! Good to know it worked! Thanks for the advice, I will keep that in mind..

vdemertz
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by vdemertz » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:53 am

Did you receive an automated email response after any of the times that you mailed?

Navnit7234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Navnit7234 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:25 am

Yeah I receive automatic message after every mail

Navnit7234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Navnit7234 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:27 am

And I'm 90% sure subject line should be :- Visa application vaf-----------

vdemertz
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by vdemertz » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:40 am

Navnit7234 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:25 pm

I mailed 4 times ...
Hello brother, I also got the visa today. Good luck!

umar17
Newly Registered

Post by umar17 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:16 pm

Hello all, can you send more than one attachment or does it have to be only 1 if they have requested additional documents? Also, any limit in size of the email you send to the Home office?

vdemertz
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by vdemertz » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:31 pm

If they request more than one document, then I assume you will include x attachments for x number of documents.
There shouldn’t be any size limit as long as the attachments do not exceed the limit set by your email provider.

divchopra

Post by divchopra » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:04 am

Navnit7234 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:25 pm

I mailed 4 times ...
Hello brother,

Should we write both references in one email or send two emails with different subject i.e. one with vaf and second with gwf?

Navnit7234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Navnit7234 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:45 am

Don't know brother according to me just two different mail. Ones with vaf***** and another is gwf****.

And I'm sure vaf**** number will work

divchopra

Post by divchopra » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:07 am

Hey bro,

I sent it with both subject. I received automated reply on one (vaf one) but didn’t receive anything on the other. Should i send that again?

divchopra

Post by divchopra » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:38 am

vdemertz wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:53 am
Did you receive an automated email response after any of the times that you mailed?
Did u receive automated reply everytime? Cuz I received automated reply only one time.

himesh26
Newly Registered
India

Post by himesh26 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:28 pm

Navnit7234 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:08 am
I think it's a vaf number because I had mailed 12 March with GWf number after that they said they didn't receive any mail. I sent mail again with vaf number but it's been 5 days I didn't get any confirmation.
Hi Navnit,
When you mentioned above they said they did not recieve any email and 2nd time after 5 days you did not recieve any conformation. Is there any way to follow up with them instead of just waiting and ask them to proceed further with our application?

divchopra

Post by divchopra » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:41 am

You must have received an email confirmation stating they have received the email. If so, that is all good. You don’t need anything else. They will process the file and you can’t contact them until then!

sr2021
Newly Registered
India

Post by sr2021 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:09 pm

Hi @divchopra did u get visa. I got the same mail today. I gave them SELT URL in application, but did not upload the same in Sopra Sierra website. The subject line of my email was only "Application Update". I changed the email subject line to also include my application number. Any suggestion guys.

divchopra

Post by divchopra » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:14 pm

Hey! I did get the visa. I sent them an email with vaf number in subject. And quoted vaf and other number in the email too. Send email with both subject if you like but first email should be with vaf cuz that’s the correct subject imo. It shouldn’t be a problem then!