ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional information

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

osama501249
Newly Registered

Additional information

Post by osama501249 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:25 am

(The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

Birth Certificate and Parent consent letter

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 5 working days to [Insert relevant mailbox] quoting your application reference in the subject line.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk)

Guys i have received this message today i have applied in the 3rd of August, the employee of VFS has scanned this two document at the date of my application, the problem is the UK decision making center do not provide me an Email address that i should send my documents in as they said they do not reply to this mail, if any one has the same situation to help me out and what shall i do i have only 5 working days to submit them

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Re: Additional information

Post by aerobalag » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:24 am

osama501249 wrote:(The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 5 working days to [Insert relevant mailbox] quoting your application reference in the subject line.

Kind regards,

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk)

Guys i have received this message today i have applied in the 3rd of August, the employee of VFS has scanned this two document at the date of my application, the problem is the UK decision making center do not provide me an Email address that i should send my documents in as they said they do not reply to this mail, if any one has the same situation to help me out and what shall i do i have only 5 working days to submit them
which vfs centre u applied?

Yangirl
Newly Registered

Post by Yangirl » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:10 am

I got the same message, how do you deal with?

Has the visa approved?

Thanks.

julzgift17
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by julzgift17 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 am

Hi. We received the same email on August 21. We even escalate our concern to the UKVISA. However after a week, the status is still in progress. What should we do with this. I should arrived in UK two weeks from now. Thank you!

khozam

Post by khozam » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:36 am

osama501249 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:25 am
(The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Kind regards,

In case you are an international student and applying outside of UK. You can send your missing document at this UKVI email address.

SheffieldDocsRequested.RestofWorld@fco.gsi.gov.uk

I hope it helps.

rmisra
Newly Registered
India

Post by rmisra » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:06 pm

HI

I had the same problem. Received email with no email address to send to. Went to VFS and got it re scanned. Then kept waiting for 20 days and no response till we went to VFS and spoke to a manager.

You must not wait for the escalation reply, its a waste of time. Use the below email address depending on where you have applied from and send the document.

India : SheffieldDocs.RequestedIndia@fco.gsi.gov.uk

China: SheffieldDocsRequested.China@fco.gsi.gov.uk

Rest of World: SheffieldDocsRequested.RestofWorld@fco.gsi.gov.uk

Sushant69
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sushant69 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:31 am

osama501249 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:25 am

Kind regards,

I got the same message. Had sent these documents. Can anyone tell me what happens next? How much time they take for decision. My college has already started and I am really panicking. Any information will help.

Sushant69
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sushant69 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 am

rmisra wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:06 pm
HI

I had the same problem. Received email with no email address to send to. Went to VFS and got it re scanned. Then kept waiting for 20 days and no response till we went to VFS and spoke to a manager.

You must not wait for the escalation reply, its a waste of time. Use the below email address depending on where you have applied from and send the document.

Did you get your Visa? How much time it took after sending the document?

Yangirl
Newly Registered

Post by Yangirl » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:37 pm

How long have you waited for the decision after resubmission

JuliaBykova
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by JuliaBykova » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:27 pm

I have exactly the same problem. However the email to which I needed to sent the documents was included, but the asked for the bank statements, which I definitely submitted during the application. Now I am worried how long it will take them to process my application from now on... Any news from those who sent the documents ?

krakozhab
Newly Registered
Belarus

Post by krakozhab » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:37 am

Hi all,
Have you got any update on your visa applications? Have you received any confirmation of the receiving of the documents from Home Office? I think a lot of people who reads this forum would be grateful if somebody could share their experience.
Thanks.

Sushant69
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sushant69 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:22 pm

krakozhab wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:37 am
Hi all,
Have you got any update on your visa applications? Have you received any confirmation of the receiving of the documents from Home Office? I think a lot of people who reads this forum would be grateful if somebody could share their experience.
Thanks.
Yes. Got the visa. It took just 5 days after I sent the document ( birth certificate).

AndreiZaitcev
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by AndreiZaitcev » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:02 pm

krakozhab wrote:
Hi all,
Thanks.
Hi, have you received any confirmation after sending them documents? I had received the similar email and had to send additional documents. I've done this but not sure whether they should reply that they got my documents or not. Thanks!

Darkeater Midir
Newly Registered
Chile

Post by Darkeater Midir » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Hi, I received an email from The UK Decision Making Centre requesting a confirmation from my bank as to the currency that my account is held in on August 10 2018. I sent the documents (original in Spanish and translated in English) on August 15 2018. I did not receive a confirmation email stating that my documents have been received, neither a confirmation that my application has been assessed.
I received my passport on August 20, 2018, at my home in my country. I got the Visa

sumesh4u
Newly Registered
India

Post by sumesh4u » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:20 pm

rmisra wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:06 pm
HI

Hi... please confirm the correct email address for India.
Is it
SheffieldDocs.RequestedIndia@fco.gsi.gov.uk
or
SheffieldDocsRequested.India@fco.gov.uk

Thanks
Sumesh

sumesh4u
Newly Registered
India

Post by sumesh4u » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:52 am

Sushant69 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:22 pm
krakozhab wrote:
Hi all,
Thanks.
Yes. Got the visa. It took just 5 days after I sent the document ( birth certificate).
Hi... please confirm the correct email address for India.
Is it
SheffieldDocs.RequestedIndia@fco.gsi.gov.uk
or
SheffieldDocsRequested.India@fco.gov.uk

nadiapop2
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Post by nadiapop2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Darkeater Midir wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:57 pm
Hi, I received an email from The UK Decision Making Centre requesting a confirmation from my bank as to the currency that my account is held in on August 10 2018. I sent the documents (original in Spanish and translated in English) on August 15 2018. I did not receive a confirmation email stating that my documents have been received, neither a confirmation that my application has been assessed.
I received my passport on August 20, 2018, at my home in my country. I got the Visa
Hi, congrats on your visa. Did you send the same bank statement that they already scanned at vac?