ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administration Review on Tier 4 dependant visa with "NO WORK NO ENGAGING IN BUSINESS"

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Cheung1
Newly Registered
Mood:

Administration Review on Tier 4 dependant visa with "NO WORK NO ENGAGING IN BUSINESS"

Post by Cheung1 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:20 pm

Hi all,

I am a PhD student holding a Tier-4 visa valid until end of 2023. My partner applied for a Tier 4 dependant visa at around July 2021, however, we received the brp card marked as "NO WORK NO ENGAGING IN BUSINESS".

We searched on immigrationboards and applied for Administration Review on 2nd Oct as suggested. However, we have not yet received the decision from home office. We are really worried as my partner has been unemployed for nearly half a year.

Does anyone know how long would the Administration Review usually take? And if the processing of Administration Review could be faster? thanks!

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Administration Review on Tier 4 dependant visa with "NO WORK NO ENGAGING IN BUSINESS"

Post by sah10406 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:59 am

There are many existing topics about this matter. I suggest you post there rather than start a new one.

The most recent is:
uk-tier-4-student-visas/right-to-work-t323091.html
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Cheung1
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Administration Review on Tier 4 dependant visa with "NO WORK NO ENGAGING IN BUSINESS"

Post by Cheung1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:00 pm

thanks sah10406! I have checked those topics but none of them mentioned what should I do while having waited for the Administration Review for a long time. And suggestions? thanks again

ajmalabbas
Newly Registered
India

Post by ajmalabbas » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:23 pm

Hi I am facing same issue. I got a reply after 20 days asking for my address details to issue new BRP. After which more than 10 days now and no update yet. I cannot start my job due to this error. Anyone know how long it will take or any way i can expedite the correction process, or any number i can connect with to check the status. Thanks in advance.

MilesEzeilo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by MilesEzeilo » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:02 am

ajmalabbas wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:23 pm
Hi I am facing same issue. I got a reply after 20 days asking for my address details to issue new BRP. After which more than 10 days now and no update yet. I cannot start my job due to this error. Anyone know how long it will take or any way i can expedite the correction process, or any number i can connect with to check the status. Thanks in advance.
Hello, have you received the new card?