ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

[Help - Confused] Administrative Review result mail!!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

teetee2222
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

[Help - Confused] Administrative Review result mail!!!

Post by teetee2222 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:57 pm

I just received email for my Administrative Review (AR) result (Visa tier 4) from AR team but I am so confused because their decision. I don't know exactly that my application is Overturning or Upholding. Please help me to explain their decision.!
Mail:
Title: Ar overturned GWF04.....
Dear T

GWF04....

Date: 24/01/2018

Name: T
Our Reference: 7......

Email address provided with the application: @GMAIL.COM
Email address provided with the AR request: as above

Dear Mr T,

Administrative Review under the Points Based System (PBS)

You applied for entry clearance to the United Kingdom under Tier 4 of the Points Based System. Your application failed to meet the qualifying criteria and was refused on 03/01/2018. Your request for Administrative Review was received by this office on 10/01/2018.

I have reviewed your application and I am satisfied that the decision to refuse you entry clearance was incorrect. Details of my decision are on the back of this letter (Points Summary Document).

The decision making centre in Sheffield will be in contact shortly regarding next steps.

Yours sincerely,

HJ
Administrative Reviewer

Points Summary Document

Name: T
Our Reference: 7....

CAS
Points Claimed Original Points awarded AR Points awarded
30 0 30

ECO Comment:

You have claimed 30 points for your CAS but have failed to provide Bachelors Degree in Economics from the University of Economics..... I am not satisfied that you have provided the specified documents as required under Appendix A of the Immigration Rules. I am therefore not satisfied that you achieved 30 points under Appendix A and meet the requirements for entry clearance as a Tier 4 (General) Student. I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 245ZV (b) of the Immigration Rules.

ECM Comment:
I note your document checklist, as stated by you in your review request, stated your Bachelors Degree was submitted at the time of application. I also note that you have provided the certificate with your review request. The document not being available at assessment appears to be a scanning error. I am satisfied the document was submitted and is available.

Points awarded as claimed.

Maintenance
Points Claimed Original Points awarded AR Points awarded
10 10 10
ECM Comment:

English language requirement – unable to show proficiency at interview
ECM Comment:

The Entry Clearance Officer must be satisfied that the applicant is a genuine student

The Entry Clearance Officer has not carried out an assessment of your application as a genuine student under 245ZV (k) because your application already falls for refusal on other grounds, but we reserve the right to carry out this assessment in any reconsideration of the decision.

ECM Comment: n/a, see above.

General Grounds for Refusal
ECM Comment:

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
Can you help me to explain the bold line and the decision of this email, Iam waiting for their next email for few days, Iam so confused for their decision!!!
And What should I do if they do not send me other email or notification?
Thank you so much!!!

piercebody

Re: [Help - Confused] Administrative Review result mail!!!

Post by piercebody » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:42 am

To my knowledge it is "Success" as if not there is no need for this line provided if other things under 245ZV (k) are fine."The decision making centre in Sheffield will be in contact shortly regarding next steps."
The refused your application under 245ZV (b) and did not even look further 245ZV (k). Now they overturned 245zv(b) and if there is no big issue stopping them they will grant the visa.
This is my understanding and please wait for the experts responses.
When did you receive this email ( they dated it on 24-01-18).? Did you get it on the same day.??
Thanks.

piercebody

Post by piercebody » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:11 am

Sorry.. Let me write a short summary of my view on this.
Your Administrative Review Is success and you cleared the specified error already.
Now AR Team passed back your case to the decision making team. Now it the Sheffield office to look further and they may grant the application if nothing else stopping them. If they need any clarification they may proceed to contact you further. So your AR is success the Entry clearence still need to wait from the decision making team and I hope you will get your positive result soon:-)
All the best :-)
Thanks.

teetee2222
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

Post by teetee2222 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:33 am

piercebody wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:11 am
Your Administrative Review Is success and you cleared the specified error already.
Now AR Team passed back your case to the decision making team. Now it the Sheffield office to look further and they may grant the application if nothing else stopping them. If they need any clarification they may proceed to contact you further. So your AR is success the Entry clearence still need to wait from the decision making team and I hope you will get your positive result soon:-)
Thanks.
Thank for your help, I Am very appreciate!! I received that email on 24/01 and posted this topic on 30/1 after waiting time. Now, I haven't received any their reply!! Iam so worry because the late start day of my school on 12/02!
On my refusal document, they just only stated that I failed to provide document but they did not stated anything else for the reason to refuse my application, but on the bold line on above email, I don't understand what they said about "english requirement" and Entry clearance officer refuses me for other grounds and their right....?
Can you explain for me what they want to say?
Thank you so much!!

piercebody

Post by piercebody » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:05 am

If I am not wrong still your application is not granted Entry Clarence as the officer did not mention it any where. He said the refusal reason is not correct and he has overturned it. Hopefully the decision making center will look at your application with the previous ECO or new ECO(Entry clearance officer) and will get back to you soon. Now your case is back to its original stage ( after you apply) as they diverted wrongly and you overturned it successfully. Please check the mentioned post for the standard reply from the HO you will get some idea. I heard they will sort/priority all cases based on your course start date so mostly you will hear something soon. Regarding the English requirement as of now they did not find any issues.
All the best.

Go through this link for AR Outcome post.
AR Refused/Maintained
uk-tier-4-student-visas/admin-review-un ... l#p1576632
uk-tier-4-student-visas/tier-4-visa-ref ... 13547.html

AR Overturned:
uk-tier-4-student-visas/admin-review-fo ... 47906.html

piercebody

Post by piercebody » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:27 am

Sorry for writing more on this topic. I am writing it here so that it will be useful to anyone who goes through the same scenario. I hope your case falls under one of these points and reviewed again by the original decision maker.

Administrative reviewer Task:
Referring cases back to the original decision making team
Page 46 of 72 Published for Home Office staff on 6 April 2017
If you withdraw an incorrect decision, you should normally correct the error and issue a new decision. However, the role of the administrative review team is to identify and correct casework errors, not to act as the original decision maker. In some cases you must refer the application back to the original decision making team to casework after you have withdrawn the incorrect decision. These are cases where:
• the case was considered under the ‘single fatal flaw’ process and you have withdrawn the single refusal reason – the rest of the case must now be considered by the original decision maker
• there has been a change of circumstances such that the whole case needs reconsidering when the decision is remade
• the applicant may need to be interviewed before remaking the decision, for example to assess their credibility or the genuineness of a vacancy – it is not possible to interview applicants as part of the administrative review process as this is an original decision making function
• the original decision maker’s failure to obtain further evidence amounted to a casework error and the administrative review team cannot obtain the evidence because it requires liaison with other agencies, which is outside the team’s remit

The full details of Administrative Review available at
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... e_v8_0.pdf

Libiforever
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Post by Libiforever » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:09 pm

@teetee2222 i have received my AR decision at the same day of yours and still waiting for their email to submit my passport. have you received any emails from the decision making centre in Sheffield? please let us contact to exchange updates.

Libiforever
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Post by Libiforever » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:11 pm

teetee2222 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:33 am
piercebody wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:11 am
Thanks.
Thank for your help, I Am very appreciate!! I received that email on 24/01 and posted this topic on 30/1 after waiting time. Now, I haven't received any their reply!! Iam so worry because the late start day of my school on 12/02!
On my refusal document, they just only stated that I failed to provide document but they did not stated anything else for the reason to refuse my application, but on the bold line on above email, I don't understand what they said about "english requirement" and Entry clearance officer refuses me for other grounds and their right....?
Can you explain for me what they want to say?
Thank you so much!!
Please if you read this post answer my question as I was asked to do another interview after my admin review was overturned ( I was refused under paragraph 245ZV(k) ) and no one called me and did not recieve any email from them. What is your situation? And please if any admin can help suggest any help please do I would be very grateful. Do they gonna interview me although they did not yet do so ( it was supposed to be conducted on 7/2/2018) or gonna ask me to submit my passport? ? Please help

Libiforever
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Post by Libiforever » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:41 am

Please helllllllllllllllp please

Kmodi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Kmodi » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Libiforever wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:09 pm
@teetee2222 i have received my AR decision at the same day of yours and still waiting for their email to submit my passport. have you received any emails from the decision making centre in Sheffield? please let us contact to exchange updates.
Hey, did you receive answer to your question above. After how many days you received an email asking about the passport ? Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Kmodi wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:56 pm
Libiforever wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:09 pm
Hey, did you receive answer to your question above. After how many days you received an email asking about the passport ? Thanks.
Please stop spamming the forum and tagging onto every topic you find or posting for every member you find. Start your own topic with your circumstances please!!

See point 12 in the forum rules FAQs (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.