ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative Review Student Visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Stchl62
Newly Registered

Administrative Review Student Visa

Post by Stchl62 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:17 am

HI Guys,

This is my timeline.

Application submitted: 28th of December 2020
First interview: 19th January 2021
Refusal visa: 20th January 2021
Administrative Review Submitted: 8th February 2021
Administrative Review successful: 20th of April 2021
Second Interview: 20th of May 2021
Decision Overturn( They asked me to send back my passport): 21st of May 2021

It has been a painful process but in the end the decision has been overturn. If it was not for God it would not work. I have prayed so much, Glory to God.

Adedoyin1925
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Administrative Review Student Visa

Post by Adedoyin1925 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Hi guys,
I will like to ask if I can do administrative review for a previous visa refusal?

I was refused on the ground that the bank statement I used was not genuine even when they confirmed from the bank and they got positive response from the bank that the statement was genuine.
I was confused when I got the refusal letter but I reapplied instead of doing administrative review and I was refused and told that i was ban in my previous application.

It was stated on the refusal letter that I can do administrative review if I think there was error but I don’t know if I have the rights for administrative review again since the ban was on a previous application.

Please I need help

Adedoyin1925
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Administrative Review Student Visa

Post by Adedoyin1925 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Hi guys,
I will like to ask if I can do administrative review for a previous visa refusal?

I was refused on the ground that the bank statement I used was not genuine even when they confirmed from the bank and they got positive response from the bank that the statement was genuine.
I was confused when I got the refusal letter but I reapplied instead of doing administrative review and I was refused and told that i was ban in my previous application.

It was stated on the refusal letter that I can do administrative review if I think there was error but I don’t know if I have the rights for administrative review again since the ban was on a previous application.

Please I need help