ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appreciate your advice please

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Neveen Fares Antar
Newly Registered
Egypt

Appreciate your advice please

Post by Neveen Fares Antar » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:35 pm

I’m overseas pharmacist ,I suppose to apply for tier 4 visa as I got an job placement as pre registration pharmacy technician in community pharmacies in London,as a part of my course (20/hrs/week) ....I just noticed too many jobs advertising for the same placement with keep mentioning that in tier 2 visa sponsorship 😟...just looking for ur advice!! ThanQ so much in advance

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Appreciate your advice please

Post by sah10406 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:32 pm

Are you coming to the UK specifically to do this placement? Or are you studying a course in the UK, and this placement is part of that course?

I am confused re your previous post saying it would be sponsored under Tier 2:

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/i-ne ... l#p1784521
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Neveen Fares Antar
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by Neveen Fares Antar » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:46 am

I will gonna be there in uk coz I got an job offer as pre registration pharmacy technician (paid placement) ..so I have to study that diploma at level 3 in uk ..the training is a part of the diploma,,, it will be a distance diploma with National pharmacy association in uk ,,,, this is making me confused about which visa I have to apply for?? Unfortunately my employer is not professional enough in this issue 💔I really appreciate your support..
Best regards🙏

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:20 am

The National Pharmacy Association is not a Tier 4 sponsor. See https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... s-students

The only possible visa is if the employer sponsors you for a work visa, probably Tier 5. You need to check whether they have the relevant license for this. If they do not, you cannot do the placement. See https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rs-workers
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Neveen Fares Antar
Newly Registered
Egypt

Advice please!!

Post by Neveen Fares Antar » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:24 am

Hello Sir,
I would appreciate your advice in my visa sponsorship type please!
I graduated from pharmaceutical science university in Cairo Egypt in 2001 as pharmacist, I had an opportunity for working as pre registration pharmacy technician in community pharmacy in London , then my employer enrolled me in diploma level 3 with (NPA) for 24 months study and 14 hrs work paid trainee...my problems I don’t know which type of visa I have to apply for as overseas student tier4 or tier 2 work visa?? Unfortunately my employer doesn’t have any experience in...
Great regards Sir
Neveen Fares
Egypt 🇪🇬

Neveen Fares Antar
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by Neveen Fares Antar » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:31 am

Can I do the placement as pre registration pharmacy technician level 3 in tier 2 visa??
Appreciate your advice Sir,,

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:35 am

Again that's a question for the employer or body providing the opportunity. Ask them whether they have a Tier 2 or Tier 5 license and, if so, whether they will sponsor you under one of those routes.