ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Solvency Certificate & Bank Statement Issues

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

irfan_alam
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Bank Solvency Certificate & Bank Statement Issues

Post by irfan_alam » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:37 pm

Hi there,
I've been awarded erasmus mundus excellence scholarship for european masters in public health starting from this september. I intend to apply for my tier 4 visa next week.
1. My full name is Muhammad xxx yyy, where my bank account name is Mohammad xxx yyy.
2. Moreover this account correspondence address is still written as my previous employer's address as this was opened as my salary account.
Is that a problem for getting a VISA?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Bank Solvency Certificate & Bank Statement Issues

Post by sah10406 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:28 pm

irfan_alam wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:37 pm
1. My full name is Muhammad xxx yyy, where my bank account name is Mohammad xxx yyy.
2. Moreover this account correspondence address is still written as my previous employer's address as this was opened as my salary account.
Is that a problem for getting a VISA?
I advise you add extra evidence to explain the name discrepancy. What that will be depends on why there is a discrepancy.

Where are you reading that the bank statement needs to include your current address? It does not.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

irfan_alam
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by irfan_alam » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:25 pm

The discrepancy was entirely by mistake. It came as Mohammad in place of Muhammad. What evidence can I submit for that purpose? Can you please suggest?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:55 am

irfan_alam wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:25 pm
The discrepancy was entirely by mistake. It came as Mohammad in place of Muhammad. What evidence can I submit for that purpose? Can you please suggest?
Ask the bank to correct it and get a new statement.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

irfan_alam
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by irfan_alam » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:24 am

Thank you. I already instructed for a correction. :D :D