ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cheap Vocational Courses / Study Courses

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HelpIsOnTheWay
Newly Registered

Cheap Vocational Courses / Study Courses

Post by HelpIsOnTheWay » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Hi,

I am trying to see what the cheapest course is to study in London. I am originally from Zimbabwe and living in South Africa. I've been researching for multiple days and all degrees are more than £6000 per year, which is too much.

Has anyone heard of a vocational course for a whole year for around 1,000-2,000 GBP?

I want to be able to get a student visa for 1 year and the plan is that I can spend my time convincing employers when I am in the UK that they can sponsor me for a work visa.

I didn't finish University and I previously worked as a restaurant hostess, so I am looking for a vocational course which anyone could potentially apply for.

Any help would be super appreciated :)

Thank you,
Nicky

Neveen Fares Antar
Newly Registered
Egypt

Re: Cheap Vocational Courses / Study Courses

Post by Neveen Fares Antar » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:45 pm

Hello dear! I recommend you to check National pharmacy association website, they are offering a pharmacy technician diploma at level 3 for 2 years with total fees 1250£ but u have to find a job as pre registration pharmacy technician trainee firstly...check out this websites (indeed,monster,leed,glossdor..etc.wish you best luck

Neveen Fares Antar
Newly Registered
Egypt

Re: Cheap Vocational Courses / Study Courses

Post by Neveen Fares Antar » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:38 am

Neveen Fares Antar wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:45 pm
Hello dear! I recommend you to check NESCOT website, they are offering a pharmacy technician diploma at level 3 for 2 years with total fees 1250£ but u have to find a job as pre registration pharmacy technician trainee firstly...check out this websites (indeed,monster,leed,glossdor..etc.wish you best luck