ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in ukvi administrative review process

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Joseph akinbule
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Delay in ukvi administrative review process

Post by Joseph akinbule » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:48 pm

Dear members,
I applied for a tier 4 student dependent visa and my visa was refused, I applied for an administrative review for more than 75 days now... I received this mail from the UK DECISION MAKING CENTRE 3 days ago,

< "Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre">.

Please does it mean I will get decision within the 15 working days? Am confused please help.

meself2
Ireland

Re: Delay in ukvi administrative review process

Post by meself2 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:31 pm

nope
as far as I know it's a generic response that gets triggered when decision making process is about to reach the expected timeline
there's no new timeline and no new information
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Delay in ukvi administrative review process

Post by sah10406 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:04 am

I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.