ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependant processing time!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

deerkoffie
Newly Registered
Turkey

tier 4 dependant visa processing time

Post by deerkoffie » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:04 pm

Hi all,

I applied to Tier 4 dependant visa on 5th March, 2018 and till waiting news from UKVİ. On 16th March Sheffield sent me an email about that they got my online application and being ready to an ECO. I just wonder approximately how many days the processing time to give a result for visa. I applied from outside UK, seperate from my husband. On Internet (especially in gov.uk) I couldnt see any infromation about processing time. Some of websites say 8 weeks, 3 weeks or 12 week like settlement visa. Can you help me to give an idea about this? thank you!

deerkoffie
Newly Registered
Turkey

dependant processing time!!

Post by deerkoffie » Tue May 01, 2018 3:56 pm

Hi,
anyone knows about how many days Tier 4 dependant visa is resulted? :roll:

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: tier 4 dependant visa processing time

Post by sah10406 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:13 am

deerkoffie wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:04 pm
On Internet (especially in gov.uk) I couldnt see any infromation about processing time.
That's strange, because if you search for "processing time" at gov.uk, it is the first result!
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

gayanidias15
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Re: tier 4 dependant visa processing time

Post by gayanidias15 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:27 am

deerkoffie wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:04 pm
Hi all,

I applied to Tier 4 dependant visa on 5th March, 2018 and till waiting news from UKVİ. On 16th March Sheffield sent me an email about that they got my online application and being ready to an ECO. I just wonder approximately how many days the processing time to give a result for visa. I applied from outside UK, seperate from my husband. On Internet (especially in gov.uk) I couldnt see any infromation about processing time. Some of websites say 8 weeks, 3 weeks or 12 week like settlement visa. Can you help me to give an idea about this? thank you!
Can you please provide the timeline and whether you received visa?

It would be really kind full since I also applied and still waiting for a response and it is almost 7 weeks from the date of submission.