ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent's Application Closer to the Expiry Date

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Faqasim
Jordan

Dependent's Application Closer to the Expiry Date

Post by Faqasim » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:50 pm

Hello Team,

My friend's wife is applying to join him as he is on Tier 4 Student Visa. His course End date was in 24th Sept 2021, but hit BRP expires on 24th Jan 2022.

1. The online form didn't accept his course end date in the past, therefore she used his BRP expiry date, and will clarify that in her cover letter. Would that be ok?

2. For IHS surcharge, the website has calculated the surcharge to be 0 USD as the husband visa expires within less than 6 months. and an IHS reference was generated for her. Would that be ok? Or would that cause any problems since the fee is 0 USD ?

Thank you for your help.

Best,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependent's Application Closer to the Expiry Date

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:59 pm

Is this a continuation of the questions in the other topic you already have and where you have already been given advice??

uk-tier-4-student-visas/dependent-s-app ... l#p2036178

See also link below for the forum rules on multiple topics!!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Faqasim
Jordan

Re: Dependent's Application Closer to the Expiry Date

Post by Faqasim » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:21 am

It is actually, I thought I should open a new thread as it is more focused on IHS, will continue the discussion there.