ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent student visa application issue

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Karina1989
Newly Registered
Russia

Dependent student visa application issue

Post by Karina1989 » Mon May 23, 2022 2:04 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm applying for Student visa (for MSc course) outside UK and want my husband to apply with me at the same time (he is also outside UK). When I reach the Section the IHS, the website requires to fill in the field with my visa expiry date but I haven't received any visa yet, I'm just an applicant also.
Could you please tell me whether I should put assumed visa expiry ? If yes, how should I calculate this period, 12 months (course) + 4 months or just 12 months?

Many thank you in advance for any help. I've searched whole Internet and found nothing exact.

Soory, If the question is asked and answered on this forum but I couldn't find it.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent student visa application issue

Post by sah10406 » Wed May 25, 2022 9:58 am

Karina1989 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 2:04 pm
Could you please tell me whether I should put assumed visa expiry ? If yes, how should I calculate this period, 12 months (course) + 4 months or just 12 months?
Yes.

See Appendix Student, paragraph ST 25.3

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ix-student
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.