ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do i need a TB test certificate?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sew
Pakistan

Need help with tier 4 application Urgent!

Post by sew » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:46 pm

Hi I have 2 questions
1) regarding the travel details of countries I have lived/visited in the last 10 years am I just supposed to enter the most recent entry and exit of each country or all of them?

2) the tier 4 application asks my current visa status which is Tier 2 ICT dependent, however on my brp it’s written PBS dependent. What should I write in the application? PBS dependent or tier 2 ICT dependent?

Looking for some quick replied, Thanks in advance!

SamTiger
Mood:
India

Re: Need help with tier 4 application Urgent!

Post by SamTiger » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:21 pm

1. I think you are expected to list all countries you have visited in the last 10 years. If you have enough space list them all. If not, start with recent and include as much as you can.

2. Tier 2 ICT Dependent is the right one, as it is specific. PBS dependent is generic.

(hope someone throws more light on 1st question!!)

sew
Pakistan

Re: Need help with tier 4 application Urgent!

Post by sew » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:21 pm

Thanks for your input.

Will clarify the first question again that I’ve visited some countries multiple times in the last 10 years. Just wanted to know if I have to enter every entry and exit detail or should just put the latest entry and exit of those countries.

sew
Pakistan

Do i need a TB test certificate?

Post by sew » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:26 am

I have been living in U.K. on a dependent visa from Jan 2014 till now on a pbs dependent visa. Now I want to apply for tier 4 general visa
During this time I have not been out of Uk for a total of 6 months.
I have had multiple trips out of UK during these 4+ Years that sum up to approximately 5 months in total.

Do I need a TB certificate?

SamTiger
Mood:
India

Re: Do i need a TB test certificate?

Post by SamTiger » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:02 pm

sew wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:26 am
I have been living in U.K. on a dependent visa from Jan 2014 till now on a pbs dependent visa. Now I want to apply for tier 4 general visa
During this time I have not been out of Uk for a total of 6 months.
I have had multiple trips out of UK during these 4+ Years that sum up to approximately 5 months in total.
You have said you are residing in UK since 2014, so you will be considered as UK resident.

See this link https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa for further info.

If you have not spent your time more than 6 months outside UK continuously, you do not need the TB check.

In your case, if you submit your visa application online in UK you will not be required to take TB test.

sew
Pakistan

Re: Do i need a TB test certificate?

Post by sew » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:53 am

Thanks ,
I’m applying from my home country because dependent to tier 4 cannot be applied within U.K.
I have gotten the certificate just incase and will submit as supporting document.